Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their behaviour was so cringey, grown adults behaving like that. Una Healy was dancing like a knob, I used to like her, why is she hanging out with z list Brian & Arthur?
Also, poor Aoife. Being around people on the piss when pregnant is the most boring thing ever.

Reactions: 12
That whole day looked cringe. Everything gifted, most people half pissed, cameras in everyone’s faces, unnecessary balloons, my worst nightmare. Fake friends party for Instagram. Tipsy Pipsy (love that) and Sourpuss Susy were too good for a dress code. They weren’t front and centre either for a change, must be reading here 😜

Reactions: 11
Haha I’d say she would pay any amount to be able to bury those old videos and pics forever.
She is the spitting image of her brother there. Now she looks like she’s been cryogenically frozen in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s there alright, she’s in one of Arthur’s pics with Niall & Gillian Quinn (and Brian can be seen in another video. How come she didn’t follow the pink & blue dressed theme? She’s wearing a silver dress with green. Did she not want to blend in?
Poor Pipsy must have been cooked alive like a chicken in that silver tinfoil dress on the roof of the Marker yesterday! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Una usually looks so composed, it was v strange carry on for her. Probably some white powder or mandy at that sesh. Pure speculation of course. Could’ve just been the instill vodka flowing 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Una usually looks so composed, it was v strange carry on for her. Probably some white powder or mandy at that sesh. Pure speculation of course. Could’ve just been the instill vodka flowing 🤯
Would you say Pippa and Brian are fond of cocaine? I doubt it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.