Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She consistently posting the idea of drinks and drinking as ‘Glamorous’ because she has a vested interest in a Vodka company and obviously has plans to expand that… Whispering Ormond

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She consistently posting the idea of drinks and drinking as ‘Glamorous’ because she has a vested interest in a Vodka company and obviously has plans to expand that… Whispering Ormond
Whispering Ormond 🤣🤣

She is probably having a read here and in the pisses laughing over a glass of wine LOL 😂

Reactions: 6
Is she part of the tummy tuck/lipo brigade. She used to smoke. Maybe she still does and lives on a healthy diet of wine and fags

I also heard her late mother was an alcoholic, the annoying sister also looks like a drinker. And Cian is a tee totler maybe he saw too much of it.

I also heard her late mother was an alcoholic, the annoying sister also looks like a drinker. And Cian is a tee totler maybe he saw too much of it.
Oh susu likes the drink too but not as much as pipsey I wouldn't think. as someone said above, she couldn't even unpack after a month abroad with out saying sod it I will open the wine.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she drinks as much as she lets on, she’s just promoting her vodka brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she drinks as much as she lets on, she’s just promoting her vodka brand.
Her vodka brand is only 4 months or so, she's been showing the drink years now on a very regular basis and she's a real house drinker. she rarely shows the vodka in comparison to wine.

Reactions: 9
Ah she’s never not got a glass in her hand, no matter the occasion. Especially the things like bdays/christenings/communions, Wednesdays it’s always around her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I had cleaners, a nanny, a cook (or eat out/take away) I'd be doing a lot more vino and chill! The mundane aspects of life get in the way of that for us mere mortals.

Oh susu likes the drink too but not as much as pipsey I wouldn't think. as someone said above, she couldn't even unpack after a month abroad with out saying sod it I will open the wine.
Didn't she post while she was away saying she was sthe last one standing and she was sitting there alone drinking a massive glass of vino after everyone else was in bed. I thought it was a bit sad really.

Has Pippa finally admitted to getting help in the facial department 😂 River Medical
Wonder is that who does all her Botox and fillers that she doesn’t get 😂

Reactions: 3
No doubt Pippitti be front and centre at the dinner tonight in the k club. See BDG and Arfur going

Reactions: 4
Tipsy in Brian Dowling's stories stopping the waiter mid dance. I'd say she can't go half an hour without a drink.

Reactions: 3
interesting Brian and pippa don't have any of it on their stories, probably have seen the comments on this thread about them being far too fond of the drink

• Haha
I still don’t notice all the booze people here are talking about, maybe it’s just me.

I’m not sure whose story I was watching but Brian looked like he was only dying for someone to hand him a mic so he could croon out a Westside number. The best singer that never was.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.