Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t notice all the booze people here are talking about, maybe it’s just me.

I’m not sure whose story I was watching but Brian looked like he was only dying for someone to hand him a mic so he could croon out a Westside number. The best singer that never was.
you'll not find it on her grid but always on her stories, her nephews first Holy communion for example, in the Ivy sharing pics of her and her sister twinning with YSL bags on the table beside her wine, then went on to show their cocktails made with istil vodka. last weekend when they got back from Portugal she said(no actually Brian said) the unpacking could wait pour the wine instead. you must hardly ever watch her if you haven't noticed

Reactions: 4
I only dip in and out of her stories and there is always booze! I genuinely don’t know how you’d miss this? That was gas her stopping the waiter mid dance 😂

Reactions: 10
Every single occasion in her life is centred around booze. Don’t know how you’d miss this?! No doubt the drink will be in free flow today at the baby shower

Reactions: 10
Every single occasion in her life is centred around booze. Don’t know how you’d miss this?! No doubt the drink will be in free flow today at the baby shower
She never showed any of the dinner function in the k club the other night and didn't post at all yesterday, probably wasn't feeling the freshest. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember in centre parks a few years ago. Pips was nt impressed at been at th bowling alley mixing with common people. 1st thing lego head did was get her a glass of wine it was during th day. 2 b fair if u were with him u would need 2 ave a drink.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BDG baby shower, what a joke. Booze and immaturity together. Its like a night on the tiles. Could they not just sit in their back garden with the poor long suffering sister 🙈

Reactions: 8
I remember in centre parks a few years ago. Pips was nt impressed at been at th bowling alley mixing with common people. 1st thing lego head did was get her a glass of wine it was during th day. 2 b fair if u were with him u would need 2 ave a drink.🤣
he's so ugly in ever way

Were they at the baby shower ? I can’t see posts from either of them and I didn’t see them in Arthur or Brian dowlings stories ? Or maybe I missed them …

Reactions: 2
BDG tagged raddison dublin this a.m and then tagged marker hotel this evening so not sure
Yeah they stayed in Radisson but had the shower in marker. Somebody said they were there coz theres a pic on some other influenzas page

Reactions: 1
She’s there alright, she’s in one of Arthur’s pics with Niall & Gillian Quinn (and Brian can be seen in another video. How come she didn’t follow the pink & blue dressed theme? She’s wearing a silver dress with green. Did she not want to blend in?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Tipsy Pipsy has tuned camera shy, next she’ll be pretending she’s on the dry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
It was like a bleeping stag/hen do they were all at! Sorry if I sound like a prude but ffs...it's a baby shower! Why doesn't everything have to revolve around drink?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.