Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
pippa mentioned yesterday about Billy sleeping all night. boring but whatever. she's talking about it again today saying people have messaged her today to ask her if Billy slept again last night all the way through. Some People are mental 😂why would you message her to ask her that, I find it so bizarre, oh I must pick up my phone to message pippa O connor to see how her baby slept last night. Nuts🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Kellypol

Pathetic. Room full of wans that don't have a brain between their ears. Brass necks, and if that's what we've to aspire to ....God help us.
Exactly!"VIP" of what exactly? If anything they're bottom of the barrel of society. It took Covid to shine a spotlight on who are the real VIPs in society: The healthcare workers, those working in supermarkets, the Gardai, teachers, supply chain, energy, food production and pharmaceuticals. Everything else can be done without and these Huns sitting bored out of their tree at home while everyone else kept the wheels of essential services turning. All brass neck and full of their own self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

not_influenced

VIP Member
As someone else said if they were sitting around drinking cans or pints it would be viewed very differently, but because they are drinking champagne and cocktail's it's deemed ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is her 3rd luxury trip with lancome over the last while. Think the other 2 trips were in Italy and do you know what, I actually thought when I saw her stories today that she's just as greedy and grabby as the other try hards she thinks she's a step above. She never ever mentions lancome of her own accord. It's the one brand she never shows or uses but sure as God she's on their press trip to the South of France wining and dining in the finest.

Bellel

VIP Member
Absolutely, she has the life we all envy. I just feel it's all been very showy and vulgar of late - and no doubt insensitive to people/families who can't afford a holiday.
I don’t envy her one bit. I can lie in bed at night knowing my husband is honest & loyal & decent & never done the dirt. No amount of designer gear or money can give you that.

• Heart
  • Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
This thread and the Grace thread are full of mammies trying to prove themselves it’s mad reading 😩 here they want to be pips & on Grace’s they want to be superior. If I have to read one more essay on what people do with their kids I will die
Well since your asking..... I go to Alvor for 6 weeks a year! Of course i travel in my POCO jeans and POCO basics tee! I journal daily in my POCO journal and to really set the mood in the evening i light a POCO candle and drink some Poco vodka and wear my POCO nightie! Running around after the kids can be a slog so I'm glad i have some POCO sports wear and movrs runners!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus I’ve enough going on in my own life to even give one shit about how Billy slept 🤣 some absolute losers she has following her

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
The older I've gotten the more I've learnt that rich people and especially Rich Irish people are incredibly boring.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Well I for one am so delighted the summer of Insta huns competing to be Portugal natives is almost over.

No more scrambling to tag Bamboo, Quinta, Maria’s, Bovino, each hun saying they’ve been going there since Christ was a child. All competing to stay there the longest. 💤💤💤

I can hear the Portuguese people starting to celebrate already…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Same BORING family holiday. Side view and clever angling of Pips with a smug grin and glass of something, and showing off her designer wardrobe🙄…poor auld bouncing Billy eating something, 🙄Legohead cheesily smiling with a poncy drink & his gant clothes🙄 and lets not forget they will probably be flogging their crap too. Jesus will they ever go and enjoy their family holiday and let their older boys not have their every move filmed? Christ almighty it’s all in very bad taste and they are a boring as f&€k couple so nobody gives a toss! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
To those who think people are jealous - nope. While my kids are small there's not a hope I'd be leaving them at home. Leave kids at home if you like but definitely not for me. Plenty time for that when they don't want to come with us. I'm not even slightly jealous of Pippa’s life. Actually going on holidays next week myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Quick walk up and down outside the apartment in my towelling gear. Put up a pic of them for the sheep to buy. Back inside, throw the towelling shite in the corner to put on my designer dress and get ready for a day of stories with Brian and Orthur. Sound about right Pippa

• Haha
Reactions: 30