Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian looks like my nan in that photo, all saggy tits and false teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rising cost of inflation and the tightening of peoples belts because of energy costs, food costs etc is going to have an effect on her sales. Im assuming her average customer is a mid thirties to early forties woman (alot of teachers etc) who are going to be experiencing a change in their own finances in the next few months. I think we are going to see alot more ads and her selling products that a year ago she wouldn't even contemplate doing. I would advise her to stop the vulgar displays of money in the next while if she doesn't want to ostracise her potential customers.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.