Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so strange Pippa didn't post any stories at all, only for the odd glimpse of her in the background of other peoples stories, you wouldn't even have known she was there.

Reactions: 7
Is that them out for lunch and drinks again today with Brian and Arthur? Brian Dowling with Billy was funny "you can start drinking at 12 like me and your mummy" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that them out for lunch and drinks again today with Brian and Arthur? Brian Dowling with Billy was funny "you can start drinking at 12 like me and your mummy" 😂
I really thought Brian D holding the baby and slurping more cocktails and joking about the child drinking when he’s older was just crass. And knowingly acting the bollox for the camera holding the baby walking about drunk. duck sake, what an example to set to kids, off getting pissed. Arthur taking the kid out in the buggy is telling of who the real parent will be once Aoife pops out the sprog. It’s really sad to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really thought Brian D holding the baby and slurping more cocktails and joking about the child drinking when he’s older was just crass. And knowingly acting the bollox for the camera holding the baby walking about drunk. duck sake, what an example to set to kids, off getting pissed. Arthur taking the kid out in the buggy is telling of who the real parent will be once Aoife pops out the sprog. It’s really sad to me.
and pippa deliberately not showing any of it because of whats said here. out again today like the lush herself and her 2 Brians are. do those kids see anything else other than that same crowd getting hammered in the middle of the day. They have been on the drink for the last 3 days. last Sunday was the same only in Pippas garden. that was not one bit funny all that tit with Brian drinking in that baby's face acting the twit with him and you could hear pippa in hysterics laughing. Jesus bring these children somewhere for the day where there is no bar to serve alcohol and is totally about the kiddies.

Reactions: 10
Just to be clear when I say funny I mean it referring to Pippa and himself drinking at 12years old which I'd now believe. Brian's life is in no way funny and I'd go so far as to say I feel sorry for his baby and the life he/she is going to have. Pippa and Brian are functioning alcoholics who have obviously too much money and free time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she was at the baby shower. She kept her head well down. I’d say she thinks she’s above most of the z listers that are there now.

Reactions: 8
It's very strange how she kept it so on the QT. Usually plastering her page with stories from this kind of thing. I wonder was she supposed to be somewhere else and trying to keep it on the down low...

Reactions: 6
How does she keep herself so slim with all the drinking she does. I go out one night at the weekend and I’m a bloated mess.

Reactions: 12
How does she keep herself so slim with all the drinking she does. I go out one night at the weekend and I’m a bloated mess.
They call it “intermittent fasting” but it’s really more of a starve yourself and a save calories for 1 decent meal a day and alcohol diet.

It could be all for show
like people showing full plates of pasta /cakes but they literally either don’t eat or take one bite

She could have one sip one glass or one bottle who knows

Pippas phone was broke according to Brian, doubt it’s a magazine deal anyway as everyone but Pippa posted even the couple and the surrogate .

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm I still call bul1sh1t on Pipsy’s phone. Brian & Arthur got pictures and stories with practically everyone else there with their phones. Not one with her??

Maybe she banned photos coz her Botox had worn off or her veneers had fallen out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmmm I still call bul1sh1t on Pipsy’s phone. Brian & Arthur got pictures and stories with practically everyone else there with their phones. Not one with her??

Maybe she banned photos coz her Botox had worn off or her veneers had fallen out 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree. Defo not a broken phone. Something up with her over weekend etc. I can say without giving away too much info that i was speaking to a person who was there, who said pippa absolutely turned up her nose at them. Not a bit nice/friendly to this person in question.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she get something done in river medical, maybe she’s waiting on it to settle

Reactions: 6
The lack of a phone doesn’t explain her absence in other people’s photos! They were obviously with them yesterday too as Brian was posing with Billy, but again no pictures with her majesty? The one pic she was in she was almost hiding behind someone else

There's no way she's had no phone for the last 5 days or so. she never posted at the thing in the k club Thurs night, not a peep all day Friday, presumed she had a hangover, then on Saturday she posted a picture of her coffee in the garden then another picture which was a glimpse of her dress just before the baby shower. she's 100% keeping a low profile.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.