Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she had her "facial" done and was letting it settle. Professional shots can be photoshopped and she can have control over it, not so with ransomers taking pics of her for Insta.

Reactions: 2
But she was in Arthur’s photos with the Quinn’s!!! Someone else said she was in Waxy Ellen instastories. Certainly not out there as much as usual but she was in pics.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask? Is it the new norm to have men at baby showers now, without sounding old fashioned was it not just the gals? A cuppa and some cake wherever … my sister in law had her husband there… im just curious

Reactions: 5
Surely if she’d gotten the face lasered off herself and was red raw or had I dunno a mini facelift and was in bandages 😂 she wouldn’t be out at allllllll

Botox and filler don't need bandages.
So true
But other posters are saying she’s Hiding from pics because of procedures and you wouldn’t hide if you’d gotten Botox as there is literally no sign

And I’m saying like she’s hardly out after an actual major cosmetic procedure with bandages 😂

God I’m even boring myself explaining my waffle😬🤓🤪😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she as a black eye from her botox, it happens. I've had a couple of shiners in my time from botox.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t been on chatting since getting the Profhilo done. I also doubt she would wait 5 days to get her phone fixed! Even today she’s not showing herself. It could be that simple but there also could be more to it!

She hasn’t been on chatting since getting the Profhilo done. I also doubt she would wait 5 days to get her phone fixed! Even today she’s not showing herself. It could be that simple but there also could be more to it!
Without a doubt she hiding as doesn't want to be seen drinking as she getting slated for the drinking here...

There has to be something esp when it was such a special occasion

defo something to do with drinking as she getting slated for the drinking here...
So true
But other posters are saying she’s Hiding from pics because of procedures and you wouldn’t hide if you’d gotten Botox as there is literally no sign

And I’m saying like she’s hardly out after an actual major cosmetic procedure with bandages 😂

God I’m even boring myself explaining my waffle😬🤓🤪😅
Drink related....

I thought Pippa would be all over Una tbh. Maybe she got the vibe that it was a total obvious session and just didn’t want to be associated. She loves a session but is choosy who’s around I’d say.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.