Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa is her brand. She 100% takes care of her body and what she eats. Sure it’s been mentioned here before. Any food she posts is always nutrient dense and clean. Having a healthy body composition is down to diet not exercise. She has zero definition anywhere so my bet is other than walking she doesn’t do much else but is strict with her food. Her cheats are probably her alcohol
Totally agree. She’s eating 3 X prawns and drinking two bottles of rosé. Definitely keeping the calories for alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pippa is her brand. She 100% takes care of her body and what she eats. Sure it’s been mentioned here before. Any food she posts is always nutrient dense and clean. Having a healthy body composition is down to diet not exercise. She has zero definition anywhere so my bet is other than walking she doesn’t do much else but is strict with her food. Her cheats are probably her alcohol
And she cheats alot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't say she works out at all tbh apart grok the walking. I'd say it's half down to starvation and probably stress. No way she polishes off a meal...few bites at most. Definitely not a grubber. Made of 90% istil and whispering angel.

Reactions: 13
She’s too hungover to eat I’d say. She seems to drink everyday. I would not be able to function if I did that

Reactions: 3
I'd say she doesn't eat much. Probably mostly juices and salmon and steamed veg and fecking Revive. She doesn't strike me as someone who cooks or enjoys baked goods or a few spuds with butter.

Reactions: 9
I don't think pippa cooks at all really, maybe once per week because she always shows it, the baked salmon cherry tomatoes and rice. They seem to eat out alot, or lego likes playing with the BBQ or pizza oven in the garden most days... giving them an excuse to drink too. I don't know how they do it, the constant partying I'd be exhausted, like yesterday for example, the whole shebang over for drinks that they just had been on holiday with. enough is never enough with them.

Reactions: 15
She's a complete lush! I wouldn't be able for it in a fit.
Totally, its been said before but it's so true, if you replaced every cocktail, champagne,gin, vodka or rose that you see Pippa with, with a can she'd be classed as a dipso but because of how she dresses and where she lives she's somebody to aspire to.

Reactions: 23
I get the impression shes the type to have plenty of food on her plate but spends the time talking and drinking while pushing it around. And at the end saying she's full. The pastries in Dunnes a classic example. We know there's no way she eats them but by showing them we all think she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Im really sorry but the absolute state of Arthur and BDG over past couple of days and the actual carry on of them makes me wonder how are they mature enough to be parents. They are absolute tools. Makes me so sad

Reactions: 24
Her pushing the buggy y'day with the cocktail in hand. Not an image anyone i know would aspire to be!! I didn't find it funny!? I don't find mixing drink and kids funny at all! I once found the image she put out very classy and put together. Now I'm starting to think she's a functioning alcoholic! Can't even unpack without a glass of wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her pushing the buggy y'day with the cocktail in hand. Not an image anyone i know would aspire to be!! I didn't find it funny!? I don't find mixing drink and kids funny at all! I once found the image she put out very classy and put together. Now I'm starting to think she's a functioning alcoholic! Can't even unpack without a glass of wine!
Yes I agree, I've said it so many times on this thread, Everything they do is an excuse to drink, everything is centred around drink. like after a month abroad with 3 kids, various different visitors coming and going, a day travelling home with 3 small kids, the last thing I want when I get home from the airport is a glass of wine. I just want to get showered and have an early night. how does she not feel like tit. there's absolutely no way I'd be hosting a birthday drinks party at my house the day after I got home from a month abroad with these very people. everything with them is a big piss up. she looks much older than her years, definitely down to the drink.

Reactions: 15
So? Doesn’t have to be just for weightloss. I know lots of skinnies who get them to make sure they stay that way.
What? You know loads of thin people who have undergone a gastric sleeve so they can stay slim? Somehow I doubt this is true!

Reactions: 10
Ah here ye don't get non reversible surgery such as sleeve to keep slim (fact my friend had it done and there is no going back).

Reactions: 3
I once heard that her late mother was an alcoholic so she could be more partial to the booze as a result, v common in Ireland -alcoholics in most families, sadly. Functioning or otherwise

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.