Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Brian said pippa can leave the unpacking and washing until tomorrow cos it's her birthday,nothing makes me cringe to my soul more than an adult announcing to strangers on Instagram their birthday is coming up. Sound of Brian tho, so do you know what, have a glass of wine just for a change he said.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The young lads have been wearing their gear for 5 weeks straight now so that stuff is only fit for the bin shurely. Saves that washing 😜

Reactions: 4
I hate when it’s one of their birthdays and Pippa Brian and Arthur recycle the same tired old “hilarious” clips of one another that they’ve been churning out for years now to prove how gas they are. We’ve seen them all a million times

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aoife looks really uncomfortable in the middle of them all. I wonder will she still be invited to the soirées once the baby is born..

Pippa looks like a big horse in Arthur’s TikTok

Reactions: 7
Aoife looks really uncomfortable in the middle of them all. I wonder will she still be invited to the soirées once the baby is born..

Pippa looks like a big horse in Arthur’s TikTok
Pippa seems to drink a LOT and she hasn’t an ounce of weight on her. How the feck can u not put a few lbs on drinking every day and eating out constantly? I came back from holidays, didn’t overdo it but still the jeans were tight and had to beat myself into them! 😂😂Arthur is meant to be a professional dancer, Jesus Christ he’s desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know how you feel,I attempted to put n my jeans yesterday and it was a struggle

professional dancer 🙄, I dance better after a few drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would say she just eats nothing. And before anyone says she's naturally thin she's not. Pics from her twenties show she had a completely different figure to now.

Reactions: 13
Ah here now would ye stop she's tiny and clearly works out despite what she says.
There's noway she has a gastric sleeve😂. 100% she works out and doesn't admit to it.
Ya don't pop out 3 kids and make no effort with exercise or food, drink like a fish at 40 and just somehow stay in great shape. Puh lease!!!

Reactions: 21
Pippa is her brand. She 100% takes care of her body and what she eats. Sure it’s been mentioned here before. Any food she posts is always nutrient dense and clean. Having a healthy body composition is down to diet not exercise. She has zero definition anywhere so my bet is other than walking she doesn’t do much else but is strict with her food. Her cheats are probably her alcohol

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.