Pippa Oโ€™Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itโ€™s quite tacky looking, IMOโ€ฆ like something off pretty little thing ๐Ÿ˜
She could have went all out (like a glittering gown) on an outfit for the big luncheon but chose this instead ๐Ÿ™„
I don't think it's great either, I saw something similar in Quiz just without the bows. I thought since she was the host she would have been a bit more wow or elegant. there's no way it looks 800eur.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's great either, I saw something similar in Quiz just without the bows. I thought since she was the host she would have been a bit more wow or elegant. there's no way it looks 800eur.
Spot on its VERY quiz
Or who remembers Jane Norman ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s like that kind of tack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must have awful taste ๐Ÿ˜œ I think the dress is stunning & expensive looking
I actually quite like the dress as well. If it was from River Island or Zara and there was one less digit at the end of the price tag, she'd have cleaned up in affiliate link clicks and sold out the dress.

Reactions: 11
James Kavanagh doing Christmas in courtyard too now, tickets on special โ‚ฌ55. What is it with all these huns, absolute snake oil sellers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
James Kavanagh doing Christmas in courtyard too now, tickets on special โ‚ฌ55. What is it with all these huns, absolute snake oil sellers
Who's he when he's at home? Am I missing out not knowing?๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
James Kavanagh is gas. Really flamboyant but likeable flamboyant if you know what I mean.?

Reactions: 6
i suspect you are talking about James Patrice
You're quite right, thanks!
Is James Kavanagh, then, the quite attractive guy I saw in an M&S ad on Instagram earlier today, meeting Percy Pig and clearly never having watched an M&S ad in his life as he made a balls of one or two of the well-known catchphrases?
Never laid eyes on him before.
He came across quite well!

You're quite right, thanks!
Is James Kavanagh, then, the quite attractive guy I saw in an M&S ad on Instagram earlier today, meeting Percy Pig and clearly never having watched an M&S ad in his life as he made a balls of one or two of the well-known catchphrases?
Never laid eyes on him before.
He came across quite well!
sounds right. He is a decent enough presenter podcaster. (I canโ€™t comment on ad have not seen it). I find him v funny snd he loves talking about food so I enjoy him.

Reactions: 3
James Kavanaghs accent goes through me. Is he still with William the mute?

Reactions: 4
James Kavanaghs accent goes through me. Is he still with William the mute?
William the mute๐Ÿคฃ He is still with him but something tells me that's a fairly open relationship. Could be wrong though. James is funny in fairness and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.