Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god Brian and Lorraine are the other judges as they give good critique. Arfooor hasn't a clue but employed flamboyant tactics to cover himself.

Reactions: 4
Thank god Brian and Lorraine are the other judges as they give good critique. Arfooor hasn't a clue but employed flamboyant tactics to cover himself.
I found Arthur very kind in his critique, very positive. The other two were more balanced

Reactions: 5
So rumour on the street is Arthur put a word in for Brian Ormond to get the DWTS gig. Lol what was the last thing Ormond presented?
It would show just how low Brian Ormond is in the presenting barrel if Arthur who only moved to Ireland a couple of years ago and doesn't have a history or connection with Irish media or broadcasting has to try and put in a good word for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine him auditioning and not getting it. Pippa probably had a few novenas said. Didn't Jennifer say she auditioned with a few to see who she had the best chemistry with. He should have been schmoozing Jenn all year instead of playing golf.

Reactions: 3
No loyalty with Chloe re Up Cosmetics …she on flogging all Sosue tack. Pay cheque must be nice . Or else theres no competition if UP is no more 🤔
See SoSue all over her page at the moment too, she commented on the dress and and a couple of other things, Must be a truce

Reactions: 4
Brian Ormond’s “style” of presenting if you can even call it that is outdated and stiff. He had absolutely no charm or watchability on anything I’ve ever seen him on and I doubt anything has changed on that front. I actually think he’s a bit cheeky and delusional to think he could even make it as a presenter. Granted we don’t have the most talented or likeable folk up there presenting gigs but he is shoot as bad as things could get. He should stick to watching his wife from the wings and being thrown the odd bone every now and again with the pretence that he is the brains behind it all 🙄

Reactions: 10
It would show just how low Brian Ormond is in the presenting barrel if Arthur who only moved to Ireland a couple of years ago and doesn't have a history or connection with Irish media or broadcasting has to try and put in a good word for him.
How is he not mortified having TV in his IG name?? A kept man.

Sorry I meant the post with the dress

Sorry I meant the post with the dress

9k likes .. over 400k followers… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is absolutely not a chance in hell there was 600 people at that
Friend’s company hosts 2 major fundraising dinners p.a. Well established /prestigious company .. always MC’d by well known celebrity.. dinners are major networking events. Numbers significantly down on other years but they were delighted over 350 ppl attended each. 600? Not a chance!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.