Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William the mute🤣 He is still with him but something tells me that's a fairly open relationship. Could be wrong though. James is funny in fairness and doesn't take himself too seriously.
is it an open relationship? He seemed to be with Stefan in that holiday in Italy last year

To keep it Pippa …I still think her dress is from Quiz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is it an open relationship? He seemed to be with Stefan in that holiday in Italy last year

To keep it Pippa …I still think her dress is from Quiz 😂
I agree with you... ah look of course she looked nice, she has the figure for anything. the bows saved it, but the sleeves and the diamonte neckline are very quiz. thought she would go for something a bit more wow. short black dress... very predictable but in saying that she has the legs and figure.

Reactions: 2
My friend said he saw William on Grindr so yea think it’s pretty open.
Yea I like James but the accent is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that green satin looking blouse part of the collection? Absolutely vile. I do love that style of cardigan but like the last poster said you'd get similar in Dunnes. I've the exact same one in a different colour from M&S

Reactions: 4
What’s she at today that she ‘needed’ €695 shoes?

BAD80A01-E14E-40E3-A025-2E2DDB760D58.jpeg

BAD80A01-E14E-40E3-A025-2E2DDB760D58.jpeg
Ok, so her complete outfit is stunning (even if you can barely see the shoes), but what kind of price are we putting on it? Possibly Joseph/Reiss trousers, €300, blouse, €200, Max Mara style coat could be €1200+? So possibly two and a half grand for an outfit?!

Her minions are clearly still buying her tatt, and surely in large amounts!!

I’m off to do the lottery… 😂

4C00AEED-2A23-4D30-B1BF-2C6C893A88C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1796796

Ok, so her complete outfit is stunning (even if you can barely see the shoes), but what kind of price are we putting on it? Possibly Joseph/Reiss trousers, €300, blouse, €200, Max Mara style coat could be €1200+? So possibly two and a half grand for an outfit?!

Her minions are clearly still buying her tatt, and surely in large amounts!!

I’m off to do the lottery… 😂

View attachment 1796812
She's godmother for BDG and Arfurs baby. Brian needed special shoes too apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she didn't but just alluded to it
u would wonder how shes funding her lifestyle, Brain telly and shoes a flop , Poco and make up people over it , no modelling, very little ads , will she have to bow down and do spotlight like everyone else , shes used to sipping champagne,lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.