Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Epic fail! They didn’t get their angles right today ….she’s towering over him in this pic . Usually she masks it so well in majority of photos . He looks like George McFly! 😬
She honestly looks 10 years older than she is... hard to believe she's still in her 30s. she would easily pass for 45+

Reactions: 15
She honestly looks 10 years older than she is... hard to believe she's still in her 30s. she would easily pass for 45+
I can not believe she’s in her 30’s. She looks like someone in their 50’s trying to look in their 40’s. It’s all the work she has had done . Has done her absolutely no favours as she didn’t need it . No she looks on the same league as all the WAGS and RHBH! She should of embraced her natural Beaty and wound still have her youth if she just stayed away from the 💉 . But that’s the buis she’s in . Shell get chewed up within 2 mins by someone prettier and more influential so she has no option but to turn to 💉 to stay relevant to her 🐑 💰

Reactions: 11
What’s she at today that she ‘needed’ €695 shoes?

View attachment 1796796

Ok, so her complete outfit is stunning (even if you can barely see the shoes), but what kind of price are we putting on it? Possibly Joseph/Reiss trousers, €300, blouse, €200, Max Mara style coat could be €1200+? So possibly two and a half grand for an outfit?!

Her minions are clearly still buying her tatt, and surely in large amounts!!

I’m off to do the lottery… 😂

View attachment 1796812
It is the most stunning look, those shoes 😍😍, do a lottery line for me too!!! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was a beautiful outfit, not keen on the shoes though. Unpopular opinion, but Loubotains are a bit naff, Sex & the city fan from 2003 vibes. They look pure uncomfortable too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I though she might be doing the big Christmas grocery shop
she goes to k club for dinner, cant dirty the kitchen for Christmas 😂

Epic fail! They didn’t get their angles right today ….she’s towering over him in this pic . Usually she masks it so well in majority of photos . He looks like George McFly! 😬
Shes the one making the money has to look down on him. , being a boss lady 😂

Reactions: 4
On for the chats, what will she be selling on an hour I wonder.
shes back , too big for ads , on licking the peasants again to fund lifestyle, Was Effey not godmother yesterday, find that odd. , surely she should have been

Reactions: 7
I swear to god if I didn’t know better I’d swear she had these ‘chats’ scripted to FLOG. None of those questions appear genuine esp the curve balls trying to throw you off about Billy’s sleep . Who gives a flying fiddlers about Billy’s sleep . He’s over 1…that ship has sailed . She’s trying to milk that child for sales . Btw she only picked up her outfit on Friday for Saturdays bash . Just incase you peasants wanted ti know …she’d drop a few grand for her to be pruned Saturday morning . Get over yourself doll ! No need for such crass comments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Poco launched a teddy fleece. How did they come up with that ground breaking idea. 🙄
That's why she was on for ' the chats' yesterday. I called a flogathon after it.

She really is all smoke and mirrors isn't she. That all are, the false teeth, false hair, Botox and fillers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I bought a really similar one in Penny's for €20. Same zip up and side pockets.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’ll get far with those fleeces. Reckon Rosie with her 4th Arq has that corner well stitched up.

Reactions: 13
I passed by the Movrs store off Grafton st this afternoon. Not a sinner in the place apart from a bored and cold looking shop assistant in a fleece.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’ll get far with those fleeces. Reckon Rosie with her 4th Arq has that corner well stitched up.
I think Rosie’s days are numbered too if she continues with the crap service .. reviews on her page appalling! Yeah Pippa a bit late joking the fleece brigade. All the kids getting the Nike Tech Fleeces .. they are fantastic quality & obviously a known brand. Can’t fathom wearing a brand by an Irish influencer that’s made in China.

Reactions: 11
Omg Poco launched a teddy fleece. How did they come up with that ground breaking idea. 🙄
I was actually interested (need something warm for walking my dog!) until I saw the price. No way would I pay Rosie's prices either after reading the reviews.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.