Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is it? Pippa’s looks nicer than Rosie’s, it looks soft as opposed to itchy. But I wouldn’t buy either.

Reactions: 1
I was actually interested (need something warm for walking my dog!) until I saw the price. No way would I pay Rosie's prices either after reading the reviews.
I have a couple of the north face fleeces , got them on Asos, ya might be lucky & get them when they have a discount on offer, I absolutely love them. So cosy {I am a cold creature}!

Reactions: 3
I have a couple of the north face fleeces , got them on Asos, ya might be lucky & get them when they have a discount on offer, I absolutely love them. So cosy {I am a cold creature}!
Thanks for that, will keep an eye out x

Reactions: 3
Pippa trying to be relatable with the joke about having no presents got yet. don't worry pips an hour in BT and you will have it covered. I remember 1 year she got her sister a LV scarf and it was close to 700euro. that very same Christmas she showed what Brian got her... hundreds of euros worth of La mer products. No 3 for 2 sets out of Boots passed around in her house Christmas morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pippa trying to be relatable with the joke about having no presents got yet. don't worry pips an hour in BT and you will have it covered. I remember 1 year she got her sister a LV scarf and it was close to 700euro. that very same Christmas she showed what Brian got her... hundreds of euros worth of La mer products. No 3 for 2 sets out of Boots passed around in her house Christmas morning 😂😂😂
I hate when she does this. Same with the christening and saying she only got her outfit the day before. Well it’s well for you when you can swan into BT’s and splash thousands on an outfit for your size 8 figure with hours to spare. Most of us don’t spend ages trying to find something to wear for the fun of it. It’s because we try to find good value and don't have unlimited funds to spend on designer gear. If we could all walk into BT’s the day before with money not being an issue and lap up the personal shopping then we would

Also it seems the key to being a successful Irish influencer is to release a teddy fleece and BAM you’re a millionaire

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Derailing the thread aswell but check tkmaxx if your near one esp the men's section for fab fleeces. No way would I pay that for a Poco one no matter how nice it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The worst was the year she was doing the fundraising to send her sisters son to have treatment in the states for his cerebral palsy. The same year she showed the presents her sister had arrived with. All designer from BT. So she was asking us mere mortals to pay for her sons treatment while she did her Christmas shopping in BT 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You know I what I find the most infuriating thing, the huns saying BUY IRISH, SUPPORT LOCAL. I just can’t. All this crap is made in CHINA. My god, I do support and shop Irish. I shop in my local food store, I buy bikes for the kids in the mans shop that’s been there for more than 50 years. I buy books from the independently owned book shop in town. I support small businesses. I would never dream of buy from Pippa, Roz, Connolly. These are things made mostly in China. Buying from them does not promote the local economy, or generate jobs in Ireland. All the above plus Alan Clarke are in it for the quick buck. These are not brands that will last. Pippa 60e for a fleece, she must be on the drink when doing the pricing. The huns are unreal! They import all white label products and increase the price 4/5 fold. I really wish people would cop da feck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know I what I find the most infuriating thing, the huns saying BUY IRISH, SUPPORT LOCAL. I just can’t. All this crap is made in CHINA. My god, I do support and shop Irish. I shop in my local food store, I buy bikes for the kids in the mans shop that’s been there for more than 50 years. I buy books from the independently owned book shop in town. I support small businesses. I would never dream of buy from Pippa, Roz, Connolly. These are things made mostly in China. Buying from them does not promote the local economy, or generate jobs in Ireland. All the above plus Alan Clarke are in it for the quick buck. These are not brands that will last. Pippa 60e for a fleece, she must be on the drink when doing the pricing. The huns are unreal! They import all white label products and increase the price 4/5 fold. I really wish people would cop da feck on.
Her "buddy" LLL was on crying earlier her shipment of hats and scarves are held up at customs - alway going in about supporting Irish businesses and Irish women in business but her overpriced tat is coming from China

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her "buddy" LLL was on crying earlier her shipment of hats and scarves are held up at customs - alway going in about supporting Irish businesses and Irish women in business but her overpriced tat is coming from China
Same with Tignam, although she only placed an order for her chinese polyester housecoats self designed robes at the end of November 😂

Reactions: 8
I posted this on the MRS thread a few weeks ago…her sister Selina started her own business selling headbands 😑 after a little search on Ali Express I happened to find the EXACT same ones she’s selling but for waaaaaaay cheaper 🤭 they are a bunch of bleeping gangsters, people would want to wake up to being ripped off by these insta scammers.
A103BAF6-AE96-4CFB-A2A3-5C6759E33E05.png

C9716ECE-292D-4245-A250-02531DA570CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is LLL?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.