Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asos often do 20% off including CT which helps take the sting out of it. They don’t carry the full range but handy to pick up the bits they do have if you use them then. Often BT is the most expensive for make up.

Reactions: 10
If any of you use Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, there's a dupe called Astral which is a moisturiser that's been around for years. I've been using it since I was a teenager and it's amazing. A huge tub costs €12

Reactions: 7
If any of you use Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, there's a dupe called Astral which is a moisturiser that's been around for years. I've been using it since I was a teenager and it's amazing. A huge tub costs €12
Astral is a dupe for CT magic cream? Ah stop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arthur and Effidy in POCO shop. Looks like they're the only ones in there again and 2 standing behind the counter with nothing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she ever stop showing her Christmas decorations it's so bloody boring. a garland around your stairs pippa.. wow, mind blowing. I think it's so crass showing off like that. Yeah it's nice but it's also bland and lifeless. you would never guess there are 3 children for santa in that house.

Reactions: 17
Would she ever stop showing her Christmas decorations it's so bloody boring. a garland around your stairs pippa.. wow, mind blowing. I think it's so crass showing off like that. Yeah it's nice but it's also bland and lifeless. you would never guess there are 3 children for santa in that house.
It's so boring, it looks exactly like it did last year!!

Reactions: 8
Astral has been around for ever if anything CT cream is a dupe for it but with a huge markup. I suppose someone needs to pay for all the freebies they give out.

She might have a pair of skinny legs but wearing a dress as far as your labia and over the knee duck me socks are a massive faux pas when you’re in your late 40’s - 30’s! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She might have a pair of skinny legs but wearing a dress as far as your labia and over the knee duck me socks are a massive faux pas when you’re in your late 40’s - 30’s! 😂😂😂
and the vile sock boots doireann garrihy wore weeks ago that made the news they were that devisive. mortified for pippa. although I'm nearly sure she commented on doireanns post of her wearing them which is even more embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.