Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus pure laziness not putting her own image of it up!
Was just coming on to say the same!!! Jesus at least photo shop or make it look different somehow!!! I find it mind boggling how whoever is buying from them can't use Google images, Ali express or Shein!!!!

Reactions: 8
Where do people think this stuff is coming from? Do they think these 'influencers' all have special factories in the west of Ireland using leprechauns to make their overpriced shite or what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If we all get it… how come the sheep don’t?
It leads me to just come to the conclusion that if they are that stupid, they deserve to be ripped off by these charlatans. The neck of actually using the Ali express picture but people are dumb enough to think they’ve grabbed something designer instead of cheap tat that came on the slow boat from China. The only time you’ll see Pipsy in her fleece is when she’s on her landing trying to sell it to you. Meanwhile she buys all her designer threads in BT’s.
I wish more people had more cop on and loads of these ridiculous clothings lines started to fold and flop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If we all get it… how come the sheep don’t?
It leads me to just come to the conclusion that if they are that stupid, they deserve to be ripped off by these charlatans. The neck of actually using the Ali express picture but people are dumb enough to think they’ve grabbed something designer instead of cheap tat that came on the slow boat from China. The only time you’ll see Pipsy in her fleece is when she’s on her landing trying to sell it to you. Meanwhile she buys all her designer threads in BT’s.
I wish more people had more cop on and loads of these ridiculous clothings lines started to fold and flop.
See there's a type though, who won't cop on. I work with a girl and she would be the type to buy all of this kind of shite and would never imagine that some hun would lie to make money off them. No matter how much you'd point out their crappy behaviour, they'd be either too lazy or stupid to see it so they will always have idiots to flog to.

Reactions: 15
The only time you’ll see Pipsy in her fleece is when she’s on her landing trying to sell it to you. Meanwhile she buys all her designer threads in BT’s.
This is what is going against her in my opinion. I generally like Pippa and in the past I would have been "influenced" by her. I liked her style and to me she was aspirational yet just about accessible. She'd wear nice outfits from River Island and Zara. And while I'd never look like her in a month of Sundays, I could still be influenced to and wear clothes that she wore. And she got it right when she launched her jeans. Most people wear jeans and I bought a pair (which I later returned when the stitching came apart). If she brought out limited edition ranges of tops to go with the jeans it might have been more on brand for her. She'd only have to wear the top once and it would be whipped up. Leggings, crew neck jumpers and fleeces are not Pippa's style - she doesn't wear them unless she's selling them. And in the meantime, while she's selling these - her taste in clothes has moved from Graham Norton prosecco to Bollinger champagne.

Reactions: 23
Who is LLL?!
Its Lisa's Lust List and you are really lucky if you don't know who she is - she has a thread on here

worse clowns thinking there stuff not coming from these countries, do they think they have their own factory, fools and their money
LLL supporting Irish businesses BS and her tat from China delayed may not be here for Christmas and her sheeples paid already it was a pre order consignment- if she used Irish companies she wouldn't have that problem

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spotted Pippa and Brian today coming out of The Westbury. Just seen the back of her head. Every shop on Grafton St packed but MOVRS was like a graveyard.

Reactions: 9
Spotted Pippa and Brian today coming out of The Westbury. Just seen the back of her head. Every shop on Grafton St packed but MOVRS was like a graveyard.
I passed it last week on grafton Street and in blanchardstown the week before. both empty. I'd pass the grafton Street one regularly and I've never seen anyone in it.

Reactions: 2
This is in relation to the ridiculous Charlotte Tilbury PR that Chloe Boucher got but no doubt in my mind all the huns in Ireland got one too. It’s my New Years resolution to never again purchase anything from that brand. There is a reason her prices are so insane, most notably the Glow toner is 49 bleeping euro and it’s €18 for a measly 30 ml and that’s because the rest of us are subsiding their freebies. If brands must reach out and use influencers why can’t they give them vouchers instead for money off? Force them to spend at least a fraction of their own money towards a product because the influx of freebies is obscene, and maybe then we would get an honest review of something, maybe even a little critique once in a while when they have to reach into their own pocket. Basically anything apart from a “thank you so much to XYZ” and then never showing the product again! It would sicken your hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
CT gift an insane amount of product and I've definitely bought less of it this year because of that. I used to have maybe 3 or 4 products as my staples but the only thing I buy now is the flawless filter. it has gone from 40 euro to 44euro. pippa and the likes don't even bother showing any CT pr drops. Katie Jackson, Holly carpenter, doireann garrihy, I've even see Joanne larby getting pr drops... like why. she's not a beauty blogger in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I stopped buying CT cause of the amount of pr sent around, it’s gross.
I did too because the amount of huge bags upon bags of stuff sent out…Doireann Garrihy got some tit load of stuff through lockdown from the brand and just got the massive CT package this year, aswell as dozens of other Instahuns no doubt. They never ever show a product, it’s just thaaaaanks and bye. It may be more to the brands advantage to reduce their prices a bit for PAYING customers: in the meantime the sooner tax man catches up with them all the better.

Reactions: 22
It’s simple, it’s easier and cheaper to do press drops to insta huns than pay for advertisments in papers and magazines. All brands are at it.

Edit: extra words for clarity

Reactions: 4
It’s simple, it’s easier and cheaper to do press drops to insta huns than pay for advertisments in papers and magazines. All brands are at it.

This is so true, but it’s so annoying!!! It really puts me off brands when the insta huns do this.

Reactions: 7
This is so true, but it’s so annoying!!! It really puts me off brands when the insta huns do this.
But they (the huns) don’t do it they receive it. It’s the pr companies that do it. The huns just take take take it all. If people have issue with brands get onto the pr companies.

That my 2 cents as I see it.

Reactions: 2
I was up in Dublin at the beginning of the week for the first time in ages and treated myself to some Charlotte Tilbury bits in BT's with my work bonus. Then I see yesterday a load of them getting CT stockings probably filled with loads of products they've already been sent, I would assume as they haven't actually shown what in it, just the stocking. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was up in Dublin at the beginning of the week for the first time in ages and treated myself to some Charlotte Tilbury bits in BT's with my work bonus. Then I see yesterday a load of them getting CT stockings probably filled with loads of products they've already been sent, I would assume as they haven't actually shown what in it, just the stocking. :mad:
Dom got a huge bag and stocking and said there was so much stuff she was gonna share it with friends and family coz she'd never use it all. So yeah that has put me off buying CT.

Reactions: 11
Influencers getting stuff wouldn't put me off buying it if I actually liked it and bought it regularly anyway. I bought CT foundation after being influenced and hated it so no amount of advertising will make me buy it again. That's just personal preference though. These brands are so big a few disgruntled people pissed at influencers aren't going to make any difference. I just wouldn't buy anything through an AF link lining influencers pockets.

Reactions: 7

I don’t think anyone was under the illusion that this wasn’t the case. We all are quite aware of why it happens. It’s just extremely annoying to see the greed and to see the prices increase massively because of it. If we got an old review now and again it wouldn’t be as bad but literally they just show the product and say thanks and then that’s it. It’s like they think they’re being gifted it because they deserve it, rather than for advertising purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.