Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO the fabric and design is lovely, but WAY too short. Looks like it’s a skirt and blouse.
Very reasonable price to pay for your 3rd son's christening... 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
IMO the fabric and design is lovely, but WAY too short. Looks like it’s a skirt and blouse.

OMG the price

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Dropping 2 grand for her outfit!! People wonder who is buying POCO, well somebody definetly is!!

Let's be honest she wouldn't be seen dead in her own brand unless for a walk around the k club or a photo op to sell, sell, sell. I highly doubt her makeup was using UP either

Reactions: 18
The fact the call him billy bear sends me. He’s not a cured meat

(I hope u get the reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you know what the material is?? I really anted to respond to one of her posts to ask but I’d probably get blocked straight away!
Lot’s of people saying that you can get the exact same in Dunne’s etc. They may look silky but that doesn’t mean they’re the same. Huge difference between some cheap shiny fabric and actual silk. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In saying that, I wouldn’t buy from her brand because it literally has no imagination or creativity.
She said it on one of her stories that it was modal material and it’s “lovely and cool” I only got a pair of the Dunnes one they’re really nice & comfortable like for €20 compared to her rip off prices! Even if I was minted I wouldn’t buy her crap!
just checked her PJs on her site and it says it’s modal on it there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lovely day out for them but that outfit isn’t for me. Way too frilly and a bit short for someone round 40 imo. I normally like her style but it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 7
Lovely day out for them but that outfit isn’t for me. Way too frilly and a bit short for someone round 40 imo. I normally like her style but it’s a no from me.
She is 36 years old (37 in August, same as myself). That's closer to 35 than to 40 thanks very much!
Thankfully 40 isn't the cut-off point for wearing short skirts anyway 🤣
Edited to add, before I'm accused, I'm not Pippa! And I'm not a fan of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my god. Like...Oh. My. God.

She will never wear that again. Insanity.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is 36 years old (37 in August, same as myself). That's closer to 35 than to 40 thanks very much!
Thankfully 40 isn't the cut-off point for wearing short skirts anyway 🤣
Edited to add, before I'm accused, I'm not Pippa! And I'm not a fan of hers.
I still wear short skirt myself so I don’t think there’s an age limit but that a bit confirmation dress/ pagent queen type short. It’s the type of dress plus the fabric which missed the mark.

Vogue Williams christening outfit was beautiful imo, similar in that it was pretty and lacy but a much nicer shape.

Reactions: 7
It was never a thing here until my son burst into tears when myself & my husband were exchanging cards one year. He couldn’t understand how, if it’s a way of people showing their love for each other, we weren’t including him. Mamma guilt made me throw a card together with some scraps in the craft box & honestly it made his day. My kids get as excited over cards as they do presents so I buy cards every year now & some little cakes. Costs me less than €10 & the joy it brings is worth it. I’ll never go down the road of themed clothing, decorations or presents, it was like a mini Christmas for some kids today with the amount of effort people went to. I do worry about people that might feel under pressure to do the same though.
would it not be better to teach him that it’s about a husband and wife and crying shouldn’t be rewarded?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dropping 2 grand for her outfit!! People wonder who is buying POCO, well somebody definetly is!!

Let's be honest she wouldn't be seen dead in her own brand unless for a walk around the k club or a photo op to sell, sell, sell. I highly doubt her makeup was using UP either
It was a beautiful outfit, but way too short & expensive. It also looked like a particularly nice Zara or savida at Dunnes stores find. I find her style totally unobtainable. I remember she used to recommend bourjouis make up and clothes from warehouse/ H&M etc when she started her blog.

Reactions: 11
You can't see Billy's name properly on the cake. Bit of an odd design.
Looks like the "i" broke off and they didn't do a great job of sticking it back.
Or maybe just an unfortunate font, who knows.
Blly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.