Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A €590 jumper! Af linked 🤣
The jumper and the stools for the garden, I used to really like Pippa but I find the af links to extremely expensive items is a way of bragging and it's really distasteful. I can't imagine she has too many followers that are able to afford this stuff?

Reactions: 14
The jumper and the stools for the garden, I used to really like Pippa but I find the af links to extremely expensive items is a way of bragging and it's really distasteful. I can't imagine she has too many followers that are able to afford this stuff?
Same here. Most people won’t relate to that shite on her stories and it does strike me as crass and a bit out of touch with the normal people. Especially when there are some people hard pressed to put food on the table for their families each day, never mind splurge on posh jumpers for the school run. Imagine the other poor mams seeing her at the school gate! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
The thing is, you wouldn’t mind the odd splurge on a spendy item every now and again. She has made her money and can spend it whatever way she sees fit. But this is all it is now, if not the €700 chairs and a few grand table for outside, it’s €500 knitwear or her overpriced Poco shite.

She has lost what initially made her relatable which was she loved a bargain like the rest of us. In the last few years I don’t think I’ve seen Pippa even mention Penneys or Dunnes, everything is either custom made or designer. You’d never see her come in of an evening and say “I saw these bits in Dunnes today, had to share”. That’s what we want to see, and that’s what made her so popular at the start. She was in and out of Penneys and loved River Island and Topshop and was just normal and not everything had to be high end or luxurious.

I think even if I won the lotto in the morning you couldn’t pry me out of Dunnes and Penneys. She has changed, imo. She sees herself as a business woman now, who has competition. She will never again show us the bits she bought in town or even mention that any other high street shop exists apart from Poco

Reactions: 24
His parents owned a bar on Clondalkin. Kip of a place but he would know the business.

Reactions: 3
She must’ve thrown him a financial bone to do something a bit more masculine - maybe she has the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The jumper… I love spending money and honestly wouldn’t begrudge anyone anything they’ve earned but six hundred quid for a black oversized jumper is just nuts, madness! Plus it’s still nearly 20 degrees out! The €700 chairs, no issue whatsoever, if I had the money and wanted them, I’d get them too……but a fecking black jumper! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely nothing special about that jumper. She is an idiot spending that much on something you could easily pick up in Zara. They clearly haven’t learned a thing from their previous money troubles

Reactions: 6
No way. I’m trying to decide which is the biggest kip. Which one did they own?
It was called boomers. In fairness there are some lovely pubs in the village but it wasn't in the village. It was near woodford think its called the dutch village.

Reactions: 3
It was called boomers. In fairness there are some lovely pubs in the village but it wasn't in the village. It was near woodford think its called the dutch village.
Ah I was thinking it had to be one outside the village. I had finches & the swallows in my head as possibilities though!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.