Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so predictable when it comes to her stories she'll do the usual "q&a" or "god i feel like i haven't been on in ages".....talks or does the q&a then does her promotional stuff at end. Any time i see 30 stories with Pippa you just know then end is a new pop up or a new up product!

Reactions: 15
She's so predictable when it comes to her stories she'll do the usual "q&a" or "god i feel like i haven't been on in ages".....talks or does the q&a then does her promotional stuff at end. Any time i see 30 stories with Pippa you just know then end is a new pop up or a new up product!
I noticed that before after it was mentioned here but I don't mind her doing it because she doesn't usually come on with 50 stories about random stuff every day like some of the others 🤣

Reactions: 2
Pippa is super excited about a pop up in Blanchardstown........really??? They must have loads of stock to shift as this one is opening literally 10 days after the last one closes. SoSue has a pop up in Blanch as well. They can meet for coffee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pippa is super excited about a pop up in Blanchardstown........really??? They must have loads of stock to shift as this one is opening literally 10 days after the last one closes. SoSue has a pop up in Blanch as well. They can meet for coffee!!
I remember being in Blanch when there was a pop up there before! It was a grim affair. The shopping centre was buzzing for Christmas and yet when you stepped foot into the POCO shop it was dead silence with no customers and too many staff members just looking at you

Reactions: 7
I remember being in Blanch when there was a pop up there before! It was a grim affair. The shopping centre was buzzing for Christmas and yet when you stepped foot into the POCO shop it was dead silence with no customers and too many staff members just looking at you
Think there was initial excitement with her first couple of pop ups but her brand is boring now in my humble opinion!!

Reactions: 5
Just seen the prices for a pop up in dundrum start at €1,100 a day!!! How much must these shops need to turnover to cover the rent alone let alone staff costs etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pippas Pop Ups & brand seem old news now..I wouldnt go near her shops or her tacky logo embossed overpriced goods..seems like shes flogging a dead horse these days🙄

Reactions: 11
A big fanny.......😂😂😂😂😂
What does he actually do all day, arse around the golf course with men twice his age, no mates of his own. Or else play with his hoover or pizza oven while swigging bottles of beer. I'd kick his arse out to get a real job, he's basically a kept man. And super smug about it too.

Reactions: 8
Pop up is purely to write off some money in rent and bills and sell tit that doesn’t sell well online

Reactions: 4
You need to sell about 10 pairs of jeans for one chair?!
ive Said it before but I don’t know ONE person who has bought any of her “PIECES” in last few years...

Reactions: 10
The kitchen outdoors is lovely but like, it's Ireland not the Algarve... Wood kitchen doors, wooden stools.... So impractical.

Reactions: 8
Attention County Clare fans of Pippa: someone's giving away a POCO sweatshirt on the local Free to a good home page!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kitchen outdoors is lovely but like, it's Ireland not the Algarve... Wood kitchen doors, wooden stools.... So impractical.

Not gonna lie I’d kill for that outdoor area, I wouldn’t care how much attention it needed- I’d be willing!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.