Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor boys are left with a sitter every weekend.
I see them with a blonde woman and a man a lot of the time. Always assumed it was family but now I think it’s the nanny. Have never seen them with Pippa but a lot with this particular lady

Reactions: 8
I see them with a blonde woman and a man a lot of the time. Always assumed it was family but now I think it’s the nanny. Have never seen them with Pippa but a lot with this particular lady
Oh yeah? I always see this older woman collect them from school, must have multiple sitters lol

Reactions: 2
Ahhhhhhhh i have to semi disagree here... I'm no Pippa (or her fringe!) fan! But she has been veeeeeeeery open about the amount of help she gets. When asked in q&as the usual lick arse of "how do you do it all" or "oh you make it all look so easy" she has openly said she has child minders, cleaners and gardens.

I agree with 32 week pregnant person's comment- I'd be the same as you and have same quality time and family time ethos. But I've mates who don't and will happily go off for a 2 week holiday on their own or leave kids every weekend while they go play golf! The mind boggles!

Reactions: 8
did we ever find out what happened with Tara or Laura? Someone must know!
I’m not in the know but I’ll hazard a guess that there isn’t enough room in any space that’s not a fashion factory for their huge teeth egos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did we ever find out what happened with Tara or Laura? Someone must know!
Laura i like- just always assumed they were related as the looked like cousins and i think her, Pippa and Suzanne have very similar features. Tara.....let's call a spade a spade. Tara is a stage 1 cling-on. I don't think she has a genuine or sincere bone in her body. Pippa....Aimee....who'll be next. Tara just clings on makes a buck and that's it!

Reactions: 15
It’s the PushPocoPopUpPip make up —no pigment but plenty of Pout! 💋
She's so predictable with her nicey nicey chats before another one of her never-ending pop-ups.
I just dont get where she is going with this brand of hers. Another month, another pop up. I wish she and her awful tat would just pop off 🤔

Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me if they paid for that Dyson or was it gifted by appliancesdelivered.ie no mention of gifted but theyy tagged appliances delivered. Brian with another gadget like a dog you would thrown a bone to 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me if they paid for that Dyson or was it gifted by appliancesdelivered.ie no mention of gifted but theyy tagged appliances delivered. Brian with another gadget like a dog you would thrown a bone to 🙄🙄
What is it with Brian and a Hoover, like it's actually pathetic. Terrie McEvoy's Dayveh is the same, never without a Hoover in his hand. It's so weird to me and for the wives to make such a thing out of it, like it's not funny🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think Brian likes anything free he doesn’t care even if it was a hair clip!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He’s a big fanny, it’s a wonder he’s not wearing a skirt while he’s at it, like Freddie Mercury in the I want to break free video

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.