Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
They became friends when Robbie played in LA! He was connected to PK from when they were both involved in Spurs... I nearly died seeing them at a party at Dorits in one episode!!!
But apparently they are genuine good friends
Well I learn something new everyday 😂

Reactions: 1

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I have the black skinny jeans she brought out originally still going strong and wash well. My mam has one of the sweatshirts got it a couple of years ago and the quality is good and also washes well. My mother was in KV for her most recent pop up though and was disgusted by the offering hardly any clothing and the coats weren’t great quality, they were wrinkled which is not a good sign.
That's good to hear about your jeans as I've heard mixed reviews from friends of mine who bought jeans from her. One of them bought 2 pairs and they had issues with both she ended up bringing them back after 1 wear.

fed_up18

Christ the price of the tan 😯
I'd love her to do a demo because not a patch to be seen on her wrists, knees & ankles. How is it flawless with applying suncream too?

Ellegee

VIP Member
It was called boomers. In fairness there are some lovely pubs in the village but it wasn't in the village. It was near woodford think its called the dutch village.
Ah I was thinking it had to be one outside the village. I had finches & the swallows in my head as possibilities though!

• Wow

bigbertha2021

Agree on the vows renewal thing. It just screams marriage issues. It’s not like marriage vows expire, to me they’ve always seemed like an acknowledgement that someone forgot them along the way. That along with the saccharine ridiculous “can’t believe I get to do life with you” posts. Their posts versus his sleazy ways, the weird relationship between Pippa & Chloe etc are the perfect example of why we should take social media with a pinch of salt
What makes you think pippa & chloe’s relationship is weird ?

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Is she taking the wardrobes down from the new room she just had decorated? More money than sense!🤣

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
You really think people will book because Pippa has given it the OK ?!! Centre Parcs don't exactly need to advertise.
Yes they will. Whether people like it or not, she does have "influence" and Centre Parks might not need to advertise, but maybe she'll bring a new group of customers who might not have had Centre Parks on their radar before.