Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I often see her two lads out and about with a woman, I just assumed it was a relative or a sister of Brian. I see now it must be the nanny. And yeah I can attest to them being very well behaved any time I’ve seen them

Reactions: 1

Flower45

VIP Member
Each to their own I am 31 weeks pregnant I did not take the vaccine, we had a holiday booked last year moved to this year and moved it again to next year, at least she was honest you could pick it up here but also if someone tested positive on plane they have to isolate. What does it mean for her hospital app when she comes home does she have to isolate or that for a week or so before she can attend her appointments? Just as I know I am always asked have I been abroad etc
If you are a close contact and fully vaccinated you don't have to isolate.
So the plane is not a problem.

Reactions: 1

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The child rumor has been going since before they were married. I live close to them and it’s certainly not local gossip.

Halotop

Anyone know when she is due? I’m 34 weeks and feel mahoooosive and wouldn’t even look at a pair of heels at this stage (or any stage in pregnancy if I’m honest!!)

dotiedot

Chatty Member
They can, if they hear from "a source" they can say what the source says- according to that source.
Would anyone be ballsy enough to be the source? 😅 Could also get the mam in bother. This rumour surface about so many "celeb" couples every so often anyway 🙄

Summertime83

Tbh don’t know if was a fee trip as tbf to her she is good at declaring freebies . As someone said it probably a delayed trip from last summer as they couldnt travel abroad with covid especially when she would have been pregnant at the time . They have been booked solid all summer so they wouldn’t even had a cabin to give away .