Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CNK

I see them with a blonde woman and a man a lot of the time. Always assumed it was family but now I think it’s the nanny. Have never seen them with Pippa but a lot with this particular lady
Oh yeah? I always see this older woman collect them from school, must have multiple sitters lol

Reactions: 2

CliTicaOToole

In fairness to her she likely paid 4 it herself and is not advertising anything. Mean while with Brian D. does is go anywhere that's not paid for. So advertising th G Hotel. Wouldn't b my choice in Galway. Quiet dark looking and not th most convenient to th city. Looks like they are th ones staying there.
The G is an overrated outdated kip. Don't waste your money!

yeah she said it was Prada and I think she was saying that it killed her head too
She should lend it to Lego Head for the day and post a few pics of it on him :p

Socialb

.It's all 4 th gram. Professiinal make up and everything. Wonder is a bandaid baby or just realised how much more publicity they can get.🤣

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I ordered the shorts last Thursday morning and haven’t received a dispatch email yet 🤔 anyone think this is a bit long? Granted yesterday was a bank holiday but I would have assumed they would be dispatched on Friday

Heidi77

VIP Member
Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.
I'd buy all my makeup in Boots. Don't think our local Dunnes even stocks makeup.

Reactions: 1

bigbertha2021

There’s a persistent rumor that Brian had a secret child a few years ago and the mother was paid to stay quiet about it
I’m curious, how do you stay quite about a child father ? Do you never tell child about him or just not speak to media? He hardly has a relationship with the child ?

Cf88

Each to their own I am 31 weeks pregnant I did not take the vaccine, we had a holiday booked last year moved to this year and moved it again to next year, at least she was honest you could pick it up here but also if someone tested positive on plane they have to isolate. What does it mean for her hospital app when she comes home does she have to isolate or that for a week or so before she can attend her appointments? Just as I know I am always asked have I been abroad etc
She had an appt yesterday so unlikely that she will have another for 4 weeks (I'm also a private patient at roughly the same stage of pregnancy in same hospital).

Summertime83

Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!
Good for you, most people I know are gone this week or in August . Few are waiting until Halloween break mainly because of their kids sports commitments

Cf88

Having one myself next month and it all depends on your hospital policy and private consultants choice.