Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cf88

No masks on herself or the hairdresser either. I know they are mates but maybe if I was her I wouldn't show that?

Reactions: 1

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She’s in one of Brian’s in a black dress or was that someone else. Looks fab, I’d love to be there on a day like today!
Sorry just see thats Suzy, she’s in a green dress.

fifi90

I paid 1300 for my stay. Still expensive enough but people seem to think it’s 4-5k.

I totally believe it’s her kids would prefer centreparcs over Portugal. They don’t care about glamour!
I agree- my kids said it was the best weekend of their lives when we went

kissyfur

In fairness centreparcs send everyone a “welcome back” discount so maybe she’s using that from last year but making it looks like she’s getting special treatment? Centerparcs are hardly going to argue with her when they are getting exposure.

I had booked since last year and I’d imagine most people were the same. Lots of holidays delayed a year because of covid.

kissyfur

I thought the same, she actually looks like she had been crying, maybe it was emotional

Although, i've always thought one of her eyes was a bit lazy and over the last couple of years she seems to have sorted it , maybe with botox or something to lift it, but I am starting to notice it again.
btw I think she looks amazing, pregnancy really suits her, just an observation!
Yes possibly crying alright, her eyes look swollen. Pregnancy hormones and first days at school are a bad mix!

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I'm laughing at how childish the rumour was when we were in school! I very much doubt it was true. It was a very strict school in the sense if you were at your locker for too long there was someone walking the corridor!! Never mind giving BJ in confession boxes!!! 😂😂😂
Fair enough - you'lltypically find me on threads as an anti "slut-shaming" activist so i probably jumped on that a bit quick!!

Summertime83

What do kids need apart from a pool? Some people go on holidays to be together as a family & don’t need things like kids clubs & entertainment.
When mine were smaller they would go to kids club sometimes as it was a break from the sun . When it’s 35c everyday they needed it 😂

• Angry

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.
Dunnes are saturated now though and they might have refused her

Just me or pippa having champagne in one of the insta snaps 🙈🙄

And before eu jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas do al shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious