Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The boys favourite place but had to be invited down for her to stay. Would she ever good luck. There’s no reason she couldn’t have put her own hand in her pocket and funded her own stay. Center parks are worse. It’s impossible to get a booking there at the best of times, do they actually think it’s good PR to give a free stay to one of the wealthiest families in the country?

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Chloe looked absolutely dreadful. You’re not in Ibiza anymore babes. We get it, you have a nice figure. You can still show it off in a decent dress

• Haha
It isn’t ridiculous, all the germs all over the cake Covid or no Covid just think about it, The best way is to clap the candles out!
Never heard of anyone dying from birthday cake that had candles blown out and its been done since time began I'm sure. It's a normal thing to do, I think it's nit picking now to be honest.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well look, she’s over there now and she’s hardly going to turn back because some people on here disagree with it. Life has been paused for too long. Time to start living again. And time to move on from this convo!

• Haha
  • Heart

Joannaem

Fkin hell, cant even escape Covid chat on Tattle.
Wonder if Brian and Orthur will be housesitting again..

• Heart
  • Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Life needs to move on.
When should people start travelling?? 2022/23? There will still be whingers then too.
Some people should just hide behind their couches

• Heart
Can the ormondes celebrate anything with out Brian Dowling having to have his mug in. A birthday cake on a Monday afternoon with the kids and he's there with bells on. Desperado

• Haha

Secretsout

Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.

Attachments

• Haha

Carlyq92

Loads of who ?? Bitchey unknowns on tattle 😂😂🤣

So is it 5yrs ago or 3yrs ago because apparently these sources know for certain 🤥🤥
Believe it or don't, it's up to you. I take most things I read on here with a bucket of salt so I understand the scepticism! Without naming names (because for obvious reasons I couldn't and still can't), I said back on the first thread about Pippa last year that I'd heard it from 2 separate sources and that was why I believed it, and still believe it. And neither of them were the friend of someone's third cousin's next door neighbour's dog either. I've no issue with Pippa. He on the other hand is a creep who landed on his feet in a major way with her.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In fairness to her she likely paid 4 it herself and is not advertising anything. Mean while with Brian D. does is go anywhere that's not paid for. So advertising th G Hotel. Wouldn't b my choice in Galway. Quiet dark looking and not th most convenient to th city. Looks like they are th ones staying there.
The G is absolutely shite. Hasn’t been updated in years. Looked stylish and innovative maybe 10 years ago but in serious need of an update. And I’m still not over his pond scum porridge

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tody

Who the hell were all those people actually queuing for her store ... I wouldn’t be caught dead

• Haha

Jonnyjo

Do centre Parcs ireland have an instapage? . So temped to leave a comment. It's absolutely bloody ridiculous.. why not gift a nurse or any other health care workers family that have been through hell the last 2 years.
This one can afford a holiday/stay and she's chosen to take a free stay. Shocked and frankly very disappointed in her

• Heart

Dailychat

VIP Member
Ah I like her, she’s warmed a bit with this pregnancy, she’s minted and best of luck to her. She’s different to the usual run of the mill ones in Ireland, she isn’t selling her soul for free jellies.
Shes definitely not the worst alright. You could never imagine Pippa going down the trashy side of Instagram like Lisa Jordan or really scrapping the bottom of the Irish Instagrammers barrel like Faces by Grace.

not_influenced

VIP Member
The price point is wacky off. Everything. The makeup, the notebooks, the clothes, the runners, the jeans & the candles. Why would I spent money on Pippa's runners when I can get a pair cheaper or equal price of Vejas that are more established brand? Why would I buy her notebooks, when I can buy nicer in TK Maxx?

She's obviously doing well, her financial figures were released publicly and her P&L doing well. I just don't get who's buying it? I'm mid 30s and myself or none of my friends purchase or have purchased her stuff.

• Heart
Agree on the vows renewal thing. It just screams marriage issues. It’s not like marriage vows expire, to me they’ve always seemed like an acknowledgement that someone forgot them along the way. That along with the saccharine ridiculous “can’t believe I get to do life with you” posts. Their posts versus his sleazy ways, the weird relationship between Pippa & Chloe etc are the perfect example of why we should take social media with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 21

CNK

If center parcs invited her does that mean it’s free? They’ve been so busy all summer didn’t think they’d need to give out freebies
Stop I know, absolutely ridiculous, and she is loaded she could have done it as a giveaway, it would still raise centre parcs profile if that is what they wanted, shocking, I kinda can't believe she accepted that and there are probably other paying people who would have loved to have gone this week, fucking ridiculous

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is hoping they split up and leave the children from a broken home 🙄
When they only post the happy clappy, insta perfect life it’s funny to hear they have the same arguments and awkward silences that we all have!! Jesus Christ it’s painful here sometimes.
That’s exactly the point! 🙌We’re not here to enjoy seeing a family broken up, but life is life - we all have to wipe our arses the same and in the real world it’s a laugh for the normal plebs like us to see Pipsy and Ken doll having a Barney and not posing happy clappy in their perfect mansion with perfect lives and perfect Botox faces and perfect veneers. They’re just like us regular folks! 😂😂😂