Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I’m genuinely shocked she is off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow, I know they are obviously both fully vaccinated but the kids aren’t and she’s pregnant 🤷‍♀️
it’s just my opinion and I’ll probably be lynched for saying it but I think it’s irresponsible. We’d all love a holiday but I’m too wary of these new variants to travel even though Im fully vaccinated.
Kids arent vaccinated & thank god not..injecting a vaccine still in trials until 2023 into perfectly healthy kids is a step too far😭

She's fully vaccinated but the kids are not.
And......

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
WTF is she wearing in that picture posted at House?? She looks like a Battenberg cake, gone wrong!
Auld Lego head with his trainers LOL
Money can't buy taste!
A Battenberg cake....howling!!!
Had to go for a nose 👃 you are 100% right on this lol 😆

• Haha

CCeye

When you’re sporting a collection of €170 swimsuits/bikinis and €700 sandals, you need to be earning big money
I think she lives in a world of her own, it actually sickens me the way she flaunts her €700 pair of sandals and all the rest of her overpriced designer gear etc when things are so bad in the country financially. It's like she's rubbing it in people's faces. I used to like her but she is now just so far up her own arse. And that Brian fella OMG what a wanker. Every photo of him with his cheesy smile and not a hair out of place....give me strength...thank God he was dropped from RTE.🙄

• Heart

goldieheux

Penney’s one of her favourite places to shop a few years ago, I’d say that was probably the last time she stepped into one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Nice looking set up but don’t think I’d be too keen on eating the food and donut treats after being left out where flies and wasps would have a field day. Not a sign of Tara Makeup or Aimee Connolly either. Something definitely went down there, they were each other’s crew once upon a time

Reactions: 20

<shutthefrontdoor>

It’s outdoors though. Safe as can be, no?
It’s outdoors though. Safe as can be, no?
I’m not the Covid police. I’m just saying I wouldn’t be taking any chances whilst pregnant. I visited my pregnant friend the other day and took an antigen test before I called to see her. Perhaps everyone at Pippa’s baby shower did the same, who knows. But I’ve seen extremely sick, pregnant women with covid, and I just would not take the risk for the sake of a baby shower 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion.
Don’t want to turn this thread into a covid thing, so we’ll agree to disagree & move on :)

• Haha

007múinteoir

Invited = gifted
Well she is a very poor advert for the place! Nothing on her stories only her on a bike? She could be going down her driveway 😂😂 also the hamper I can’t stand places that ass lick to these people. I will never purchase anything from UP or that stupid POCO label, it’s rank.

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I'd say it was a gifted stay alright as why would she have said "thanks for inviting us" otherwise. It may have been one that she was gifted last year but didn't use then. To be honest I think it's looks bad especially on Pippa's behalf. She's been to Portugal, amongst other places in Ireland and I really do think she should have given something back to her followers. If I was her I would have ran a competition to nominate a family that deserved a break away before school starts.

Vivian124

VIP Member
I like the tint n glow but it's a little too glowy, saw photos of myself at a wedding recently i looked like the tin man in wizard of oz🤣

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
I'm sorry Ireland has one of the highest rates of covid in Europe, you'd get it as quick abroad as you would in Donegal/Galway or Belfast with the rates of transmission there.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Well then THEY need to unfollow/mute her. She had her own struggles to get pregnant and shared it, with very raw emotions and said herself she had to mute people when she was sad because it wasn't good for her she didn't say oh they shouldn't be sharing.

One of my many miscarriages 2 friends were pregnant and we'd all have been due at same time. I had to mute their content till I was ok with it. It wasn't for them to hide their happiness because I was struggling..
Sorry to hear this IrishJen ❤ Totally agree with your post. We all like to have a slate about the fashion or the appearance, but if someone is genuinely triggered by a social media post, the onus is on them to unfollow. No one should have to dim their happiness for anyone.

Reactions: 19

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I was replying to a question you dope 🤦‍♀️.
scroll on by next time instead of trolling me
Nobody is trolling you, hun. This is Tattle.
I suggested you start a rave thread as you’re a massive fan of Pippa, from Centre Parcs to the quality of her sweatshirts. Name calling not necessary.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Let’s not judge anyone for going on holidays abroad when it’s now not having to be for essential reasons . That undermines us calling out any bad behaviour.

Pippa gets a pass on a lot of things that other influencers don’t, because she comes across as “classy”

Last edited:
  • Heart