Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very easy for anyone (Brian) to look well when you can get veneers, hair implants, a stylist, Botox etc

Reactions: 10
I think she has a very cultivated image of classy. The massive grey house, the wholesome family content, the complete change of strategy compared to what she used to be. I suppose she comes from wealth too so she knows what she's at.

Reactions: 19
I personally don't judge her from her past. I cringe to think of what I was like 10 / 15 years ago. Thankfully I've changed for the better 🤣 walking around Dublin in a bikini days are well behind her now

Reactions: 15
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.
I can’t 😩😂 why is Brian’s head so small awww wee tiny Brian

Reactions: 7
Thing is Brian had money when they met but when his career went to tit she still stuck around. It must be love.

Reactions: 3
Thing is Brian had money when they met but when his career went to tit she still stuck around. It must be love.
She's from a very wealthy family, I don't think Brian's money would have been anything compared to what she would have been used to.

Anyway she's obviously mad about him, I remember hearing years ago that when they first got together he wasn't that bothered and she did all the chasing. Can't see why myself but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
What is it with people in these q & a boxes,on any of these "influencer" pages,did you get the vaccine?,are u getting the vaccine?,how are u feeling after getting the vaccine, enough already about the bleeping vaccine,are you really losing sleep wondering if they're getting it or not...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love her reply re Martinhal as ‘CenterParcs in the sun’ - when so many other Instamammys think it’s the height of sophistication. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Penney’s one of her favourite places to shop a few years ago, I’d say that was probably the last time she stepped into one 😂

Jesus Christ - she is completely unrecognisable in this compared to now. Re Penny's - this lot would sell their Granny for a few bob!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I ordered the shorts last Thursday morning and haven’t received a dispatch email yet 🤔 anyone think this is a bit long? Granted yesterday was a bank holiday but I would have assumed they would be dispatched on Friday

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she looks that much different apart from her teeth and make up. I actually preferred her teeth as they were before, very unique and they suited her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.