Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in the ranking order of classy to classless influencers, she hasn't reached the bottom rung on the ladder selling Sweet King, Voduz, Spotlight, Daniel Wellington and BPerfect, so that's why I would consider her a cut above the rest. She hadn't completely sold her soul yet.
She does sell spotlight , she even does a duet with bestie Brian while promoting it 😆

Reactions: 7
Aw my bad I didn't see that. But still stand by my original point. She is a step above the rest. I shouldve put Sweet King on a separate step. That has to be the lowest of the low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could not agree more
I think Pippa has definetly moved away from the relatable girl next door image she was always trying to portray.
She seems to be moving in with the London set, Lucy Nagle, Fashion bug blog and even Vogue would be part of the London it crowd for want of a better term.
Like €700 for a pair of sandals is not really in that many peoples reach.
Going back a few years and been mentioned here before - very dodgy dealings with the Viper. You’d be guaranteed that there’s much more that went on as this is only based on the stuff actually reported in Irish newspapers and we know the Irish media don’t do much exposing of celebs. There’s loads of rumours about him when he was in RTÉ (I’m sure you can find online).

There has to be some truth in this story. Wasn't his family home in Clondalkin targeted by drug dealers at one stage? I'm pretty sure it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with the bump shots.
Nope. Take plenty. I have only one from the night before I went in. Should have taken loads. It's a special time.
Plus she's not as bad as some of the others constantly clutching their hoohas in case someone forgets for a second that they are pregnant. Or worse again, thinks they might have put on weight!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well she has a massive following which i imagine are mostly women, many of whom struggle to have a baby, her bump every day must be very triggering. Take all the photos she likes just stop giving everyone the daily/ hourly reminder she's pregnant.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well she has a massive following which i imagine are mostly women, many of whom struggle to have a baby, her bump every day must be very triggering. Take all the photos she likes just stop giving everyone the daily/ hourly reminder she's pregnant.
Well then THEY need to unfollow/mute her. She had her own struggles to get pregnant and shared it, with very raw emotions and said herself she had to mute people when she was sad because it wasn't good for her she didn't say oh they shouldn't be sharing.

One of my many miscarriages 2 friends were pregnant and we'd all have been due at same time. I had to mute their content till I was ok with it. It wasn't for them to hide their happiness because I was struggling..

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Shes definitely not the worst alright. You could never imagine Pippa going down the trashy side of Instagram like Lisa Jordan or really scrapping the bottom of the Irish Instagrammers barrel like Faces by Grace.
People have short memories. Pippa was the queen of tack and would have sold her granny to make a few bob. She just reinvented herself in the past 3 years. Also, there is no way someone with her number of followers isn’t being gifted piles of free tit…she just doesn’t declare it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well then THEY need to unfollow/mute her. She had her own struggles to get pregnant and shared it, with very raw emotions and said herself she had to mute people when she was sad because it wasn't good for her she didn't say oh they shouldn't be sharing.

One of my many miscarriages 2 friends were pregnant and we'd all have been due at same time. I had to mute their content till I was ok with it. It wasn't for them to hide their happiness because I was struggling..
Sorry to hear this IrishJen ❤ Totally agree with your post. We all like to have a slate about the fashion or the appearance, but if someone is genuinely triggered by a social media post, the onus is on them to unfollow. No one should have to dim their happiness for anyone.

Reactions: 19
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m all about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, but what does she see in him. It’s not as if he even has a nice personality. Any time she shows him he’s being snarky and condescending

Reactions: 26
Wtf!
I’m all about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, but what does she see in him. It’s not as if he even has a nice personality. Any time she shows him he’s being snarky and condescending
I think it’s because he was seemingly going places when she met him and she’s a grafter. If she had been successful first they wouldn’t be together imo.

Reactions: 5
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.
Oh my god is that Brian????
It's true what they say, you're not ugly, you're just poor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lisa Jordan and Pippa O Connor are about the same age

👀
Ones a tack fest prancing round in teenybopper clothes , pimping her kids for the Jelly cheque and the other is a polished , older than her years , pinch perfect portrayal of a mostly unattainable life

both are a storefront, targeting different audiences 💰💰💰💰💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I'll forever think of those as "Glenda Gilson eyebrows"! A very popular facial pose for the Irish Models set around that time.
Brian looks phenomenally unattractive there - he's improved his posture over the years and current clothing fashions/cuts flatter his height more. He's still a horrid little rodent of a man though obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll forever think of those as "Glenda Gilson eyebrows"! A very popular facial pose for the Irish Models set around that time.
Brian looks phenomenally unattractive there - he's improved his posture over the years and current clothing fashions/cuts flatter his height more. He's still a horrid little rodent of a man though obvs.
Just too funny 🤣 😆 😄

Reactions: 2
Honestly what the hell does she see in him. He is a complete dipstick. He has a face you would love to slap in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.