Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.
Mother of God that photo 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
In her defense, back in the noughties, we were all a state! Anyone here that was around the same age at that time, ye all know it 😂 We're just lucky that our photos were limited to our own photo albums or on Bebo (RIP). Imagine having your old, unflattering pics online forever? I'd be fuming anyway 😆

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I ordered the shorts last Thursday morning and haven’t received a dispatch email yet 🤔 anyone think this is a bit long? Granted yesterday was a bank holiday but I would have assumed they would be dispatched on Friday
Have patience......poor Pippy has been on hollybobs! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ordered the shorts last Thursday morning and haven’t received a dispatch email yet 🤔 anyone think this is a bit long? Granted yesterday was a bank holiday but I would have assumed they would be dispatched on Friday
Still nothing! Not impressed so far anyway.

Reactions: 7
She's back in full flog mode today on Instagram after the holidays. Must need a few bob to pay off the holiday credit card bill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No masks on herself or the hairdresser either. I know they are mates but maybe if I was her I wouldn't show that?

Reactions: 1
No masks on herself or the hairdresser either. I know they are mates but maybe if I was her I wouldn't show that?
"Fully vaccinated people can meet together in private homes indoors. You do not need to wear a face covering or stay 2 metres apart".. That's from the HSE website. I'd have no problem with her showing that, she's abiding by the rules. Providing he's vaccinated too.

Reactions: 14
If my family bought me a baby changing bag for MY birthday I wouldn’t be impressed - regardless of the brand!!

Reactions: 13
Just because it has a designer name on it doesn’t mean it’ll be nice. That’s the real Pippa there, care would she have a bag with Poco written on it. No no, that’s for the plebs to buy in order to fund her designer habit. A Prada bag stuffed with nappies and bum rash cream. Get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you wear a mask indoors visiting people? Highly doubt it. So bored of covid police at this stage.

Reactions: 29
Do you wear a mask indoors visiting people? Highly doubt it. So bored of covid police at this stage.
Being pregnant myself, if I was getting my hair done at home, I would abide by the hairdressing regulations and wear a mask yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A prada baby changing bag??? Would you be well? Notions 11. What,with 2 years usage max!!
Now that's pure daftness altogether..costs around 1350€. It doesn't even look nice. Take off the Prada label and it could have being something that came out of Mr Price! Wait till there's sudocrem plastered all over it! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's so cheap looking. Bet she secretly hates it.
A leather bag would have been much nicer

Reactions: 10
She’s full of notions. So tacky, always showing off gifts as well. That bag is rotten, only bought so she can show off the name.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.