Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag is genuinely cheap looking. Like those "world's lightest, ugliest luggage" brands that are all Nylon and loose threads.
Someone said it cost over a grand - I'm assuming they were taking the puss, right?

Right?

Reactions: 12
100% on the poxy prada changing bag, sure thats a baby present not a bloody birthday present! I'd be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the story with Brain's family. Never see any mention of them apart from a old aunt he drags out ever so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder was today her baby shower too? Fairly big show for a standard birthday?

Reactions: 6
It would be very fancy for most but for her I'd say it was a quiet birthday lunch with family and friends, I have definitely seen more over the top birthdays on Instagram

Reactions: 7
What's the story with Brain's family. Never see any mention of them apart from a old aunt he drags out ever so often.
Always wonder the same👃🏻 The granny & god mother get an odd mention . I thought maybe he was an only child & his parents passed away

From the Prada website :1350€, and made of Nylon!! 🙈
That's obscene. It looks no better than ones you'd pick up for €20. And as others have said, it's so not her style: once that child is out of nappies it'll never see the light of day again.
An epic waste of money.

Reactions: 14
Never ever mention of his parents even if do live in Florida. Mayb go on hol & c them. V strange. 🤔

Reactions: 6
His 2 sisters still live on Clondalkin. I often see them around.

Reactions: 8
Christ the price of the tan 😯
I'd love her to do a demo because not a patch to be seen on her wrists, knees & ankles. How is it flawless with applying suncream too?
I use the tan, it’s not cheap but sure it’s the same price as st tropez , if you want something to look good generally you have to pay for it. Same as skincare 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That's quite a valid point!
I think her background not to sound like a snob? Obviously her and Brian struggled financially starting out but she grew up with plenty and does have nice taste in what she wears herself. I wouldn’t buy any of her products as I’d rather spend the money on proper designer things if I wanted to but I don’t think she is tacky. Husband choice is questionable yes but to be honest there is a huge difference between her and all the other influencers . She’s similar to Jodie wood In that sense only far less annoying

Reactions: 3
It's hideous.

I bought a beautiful one on Mama's & Papa's that lasted over 2yrs, I then passed on to a friend, who got another 2yrs out of it & she gave to someone else, it's on the go nearly 8yrs & still perfect. Cost less than 100€

Reactions: 13
I think she looks so aged and granny like - think it’s the fringe 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.