Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Pippasbehaviour is a lot classier than So Sues and the way she dresses

Reactions: 9
Out of interest what makes her classy; is her her footballers wife house, her husbands colourful side interests (I’m not talking about his affairs) or her secret fillers and botox that she has never admitted to?

Pippa was very happy to work with every brand under the sun a few years ago; Penneys, Centra, River Island etc. She worked with bargain brands then used this money to elevate her own wardrobe purchases and line her pockets to create her business.

If POCO wasn’t as successful as it was now rest assured Pippa would be working with Sweet King. She has her very loyal following and all her former paid partners to thank for her very unattainable and exuberant lifestyle.

I don’t mind her but find it laughable how she’s put on a pedestal by so many Irish women who like sheep buy her candles, jeans, tracksuits, sweaters, make-up etc. Look at her style a few years ago, ‘classy’ really?

Personally I don’t see much of a difference between her and Suzanne Jackson yet one is called trash and the other is lauded as holier than thou.
That's quite a valid point!

Reactions: 15
Penney’s one of her favourite places to shop a few years ago, I’d say that was probably the last time she stepped into one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God how different she was physically and how she speaks and articulates herself!!

Funny rumour when we were in school (my sister was in her class) I'm sure it was just childish secondary school rumours but still now i find it funny! Use to be a rumour that when she was in 6th year she was caught in the confession boxes giving a guy a BJ!!! 🤭🤭🤭

Don't know if anyone else here heard that in new bridge college?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One thing I do like is that she is being honest by telling us she is wearing designer shoes/ expensive tan. It drives me mad when people pretend they are wearing cheap stuff just to be relatable when you know they wouldn’t be seen dead in it. We are interested in them because we want to know what they wear or do.

eta I’m interested in what her husbands colourful side interests are?

Reactions: 15
One thing I do like is that she is being honest by telling us she is wearing designer shoes/ expensive tan. It drives me mad when people pretend they are wearing cheap stuff just to be relatable when you know they wouldn’t be seen dead in it. We are interested in them because we want to know what they wear or do.

eta I’m interested in what her husbands colourful side interests are?
Going back a few years and been mentioned here before - very dodgy dealings with the Viper. You’d be guaranteed that there’s much more that went on as this is only based on the stuff actually reported in Irish newspapers and we know the Irish media don’t do much exposing of celebs. There’s loads of rumours about him when he was in RTÉ (I’m sure you can find online).

Reactions: 6
But as most of us age and earn more money the clothes and things we buy and where we shop changes (now I’ll always still get a few bit in Penney’s ;)), but most of us do change our style and shops as income increases I would think? At 20 I wouldn’t have darkened the door of say BT’s, but now I’d have no problem paying €100 for spanx. Pippa had a savage income from work, I wouldn’t begrudge it, I’ve never bought a sinvke
Poco item, I think her price point for a candle is nuts, but it’s working and she’s making some wage from it. More power to her.

Reactions: 24
God how different she was physically and how she speaks and articulates herself!!

Funny rumour when we were in school (my sister was in her class) I'm sure it was just childish secondary school rumours but still now i find it funny! Use to be a rumour that when she was in 6th year she was caught in the confession boxes giving a guy a BJ!!! 🤭🤭🤭

Don't know if anyone else here heard that in new bridge college?
Who cares of she did? It was around 20 years ago

• Heart
Who cares of she did? It was around 20 years ago
I'm laughing at how childish the rumour was when we were in school! I very much doubt it was true. It was a very strict school in the sense if you were at your locker for too long there was someone walking the corridor!! Never mind giving BJ in confession boxes!!! 😂😂😂

Out of interest what makes her classy; is her her footballers wife house, her husbands colourful side interests (I’m not talking about his affairs) or her secret fillers and botox that she has never admitted to?

Pippa was very happy to work with every brand under the sun a few years ago; Penneys, Centra, River Island etc. She worked with bargain brands then used this money to elevate her own wardrobe purchases and line her pockets to create her business.

If POCO wasn’t as successful as it was now rest assured Pippa would be working with Sweet King. She has her very loyal following and all her former paid partners to thank for her very unattainable and exuberant lifestyle.

I don’t mind her but find it laughable how she’s put on a pedestal by so many Irish women who like sheep buy her candles, jeans, tracksuits, sweaters, make-up etc. Look at her style a few years ago, ‘classy’ really?

Personally I don’t see much of a difference between her and Suzanne Jackson yet one is called trash and the other is lauded as holier than thou.
This 100%. Sure she stopped doing the fashion factories once she had made enough money from them. It wasn’t that long ago when she was flogging spotlight. She would 100% be flogging tat if she needed to, but she’s made a mint now so she can rebrand herself and above all of that but it’s only because she is more financially comfortable that she doesn’t have to resort to selling jellies and nothing to do with morals or class. Watch her and Brian’s wedding show on RTE player, she always had oceans of notions, only difference is now she has the money to support it

Reactions: 14
But as most of us age and earn more money the clothes and things we buy and where we shop changes (now I’ll always still get a few bit in Penney’s ;)), but most of us do change our style and shops as income increases I would think? At 20 I wouldn’t have darkened the door of say BT’s, but now I’d have no problem paying €100 for spanx. Pippa had a savage income from work, I wouldn’t begrudge it, I’ve never bought a sinvke
Poco item, I think her price point for a candle is nuts, but it’s working and she’s making some wage from it. More power to her.
100% this. She was first a model and very quickly understood the power of her own image to generate a lucrative brand for herself instead of others, and is now reaping the rewards.
Can’t blame her for splashing the cash when she has so much of it, or understand why people begrudge her success and try to take her down when she’s the embodiment of a savvy businesswomen done good without resorting to nastiness or underhand shite like Terrie Mcevoy or those other gobshites. That’s classy enough for me. Tho I wouldn’t be buy a stitch off her as it’s not my taste but a lot of my friends idolise everything she puts out so you have to hand it to Pipsy, she knows her market!

Reactions: 13
Penney’s one of her favourite places to shop a few years ago, I’d say that was probably the last time she stepped into one 😂

This is the reason she gained such a huge following. She was in and out of Penneys and River Island and was great for showing what was in. Don’t think she’d be caught dead in Penneys now. Can’t say I’ve seen her show one thing from there in the last two years? It’s all brands brands brands. Jesus even if I had her money I’d still be partial to a splurge in Penneys. She did what she needed to do to get where she is now. It just all seems a bit fake now when you look back

Pippa has done it right! She hasn’t sold her soul, she makes her money from her brands. The others like SoSue are still taking on everything thrown at them!
To be honest, she’s made her money, she can spend how she wants, she shops ALOT in Zara! She doesn’t do the boohoo/nastygal because it’s not her style or taste!
Unlike again SoSue who does, just for money! Sue shows clothes & then comes on dressed in designer gear….
That’s what makes Pippa more classy then Sue…..when she recommends something tbh I’d be inclined to believe her more than the others….

Reactions: 19
I'm laughing at how childish the rumour was when we were in school! I very much doubt it was true. It was a very strict school in the sense if you were at your locker for too long there was someone walking the corridor!! Never mind giving BJ in confession boxes!!! 😂😂😂
Fair enough - you'lltypically find me on threads as an anti "slut-shaming" activist so i probably jumped on that a bit quick!!

Reactions: 1
New to this thread. I like pippa too I have to say but she’s always been pretty loaded so could afford to be “classy”, the others had to work for their money so I don’t like comparing them.
I find this comment strange, people who work for their money can be classy too, no?

I think she’s warming up as she is having a girl and we will be swamped with baby posts now. She’s getting into it before baby arrives. Her entire posting style has changed recently. She’s becoming a lot more personal imo.
So if she has a boy there will be no posts?!??

Sales must be slack, a huge TEN PERCENT OFF the UP/blank canvas “makeup”. & correct me if I’m wrong but I have never seen any influencer get sent any poco (except Brian bestie Rowling) stuff free, but Vogue Williams got a couple of free jackets. Poco obviously hasn’t broken the UK market.

Reactions: 4
I have to admit, I’d never heard of her brand until I stumbled across her Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I think in the ranking order of classy to classless influencers, she hasn't reached the bottom rung on the ladder selling Sweet King, Voduz, Spotlight, Daniel Wellington and BPerfect, so that's why I would consider her a cut above the rest. She hadn't completely sold her soul yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.