Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can safely assume she’s just in it for money now. Her last SEVEN grid posts in a row are either ads or all gifted items.

Reactions: 1
No where near as bad as interior styling 18 though.. that girl is a constant gift and had the cheek to respond to someone on her stories today who called her out for not writing AD and saying innocent mistake - on every gifted product? The biggest fake scammer on Instagram 🙀 check her out for a few days and you will see not ONE ITEM is gifted or ad but they very clearly are, I have emailed most of the brands she has worked with to ask so she can be reported to the ASA

Reactions: 2
Reported, getting so sick of the constant hidden ads. I have no objection to anyone making money online but be upfront and honest. This account is nothing but a constant ad now. She is so full of herself and extremely patronising.
Nothing will happen to her. I’ve also reported her to the ASA for not declaring gifts before and got a reply back saying that they were in contact with her and she was under no obligation to post about these gifts 🙄

No where near as bad as interior styling 18 though.. that girl is a constant gift and had the cheek to respond to someone on her stories today who called her out for not writing AD and saying innocent mistake - on every gifted product? The biggest fake scammer on Instagram 🙀 check her out for a few days and you will see not ONE ITEM is gifted or ad but they very clearly are, I have emailed most of the brands she has worked with to ask so she can be reported to the ASA
I was going to message her,she had an egg chair arrive sure shes not bought it

Reactions: 1
Nothing will happen to her. I’ve also reported her to the ASA for not declaring gifts before and got a reply back saying that they were in contact with her and she was under no obligation to post about these gifts 🙄
Posting personalized discount codes that have been given by the brand is worth reporting to the ASA. That's not the same as getting a no obligation gift in the mail.

Might be a bit late to the party, but when did she get lip fillers, her hair story today!! She looks like she’s been sucking lemons 🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her hair is pure yellow. Her style is so outdated. She loves her hair to have the 2012 wag curly blow dry look.

Reactions: 7
What did you comment saying? It’s obviously been deleted 🤣
I said you don’t need to rinse your plates before putting them in the dishwasher because modern dishwashers are more than equipped to cope with dirty plates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I said you don’t need to rinse your plates before putting them in the dishwasher because modern dishwashers are more than equipped to cope with dirty plates 🤣
Omg I hate people who delete comments and just block people who aren’t kissing their arse! I see Mrs Rackley is now flogging the drain unblocker it’s too funny and so cringe!

• Haha
Yeah a few other accounts have had his chair from Moda and it is part of a collaboration but I’m sure she will say she forgot to write ad
If it doesn't say AD at the start of the post report her. Every legitimate complaint is a black mark, and if she gets enough her account will be shut down. If it's not compliant the company involved will be notified too and may be more reluctant to use her again. It honestly only takes a couple of minutes on the ASA website.

Reactions: 3
The one whos just as bad and gets on my nerves with the constant ad and gifted items is carlys home ideas. It's every post

I have been following her for a very long time, I used to really like her as she came across as genuine but it has really started to irritate to me the amount of ads!!!!!!!!!! Its every single post!!!!!!!!!! Would be nice to see some real content instead of ad ad ad. Tbh its most of these instagrammers now its all they do.. i want to see genuine accounts

Reactions: 5
Do kids in Scotland start school later than England? As she’s mentioned her son starting school but he will already be 5 so would be going into year 1 on September if I’m England?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.