Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those outfits from today, does she not have the most old fashioned, tacky style? She always wear bodysuits with those horrible floaty midi granny skirts.

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon she has Botox? I looked at her stories after reading this and her forehead doesn’t move and is very tight and shiny but that could be the highlighter lol I don’t think I’ve ever hear her say though but no she’s very into her beauty and appearance

Do you reckon she has Botox? I looked at her stories after reading this and her forehead doesn’t move and is very tight and shiny but that could be the highlighter lol I don’t think I’ve ever hear her say though but no she’s very into her beauty and appearance
I thought the exact same thing watching yesterday when she was in the car. :unsure: her face always looks so perfect.. and yes way too much highlighter.

Reactions: 1
Omg so is the stuff just available anywhere? 🤣 I thought the idea of her range was it was stuff she has designed or something? Lol I’m really confused by her the whole collaboration with daisy blue what is it and how is she in involved etc does she get a percentage of sales? I get it if it was a candle and she picked the scent and so it gets her name to it but not all this homeware stuff now

Reactions: 3
Omg so is the stuff just available anywhere? 🤣 I thought the idea of her range was it was stuff she has designed or something? Lol I’m really confused by her the whole collaboration with daisy blue what is it and how is she in involved etc does she get a percentage of sales? I get it if it was a candle and she picked the scent and so it gets her name to it but not all this homeware stuff now
Yes in February when it first ever happened they did a whole range... It was all from eBay! People got so mad last time once they found out and she's gone and done it again! Yes she will get a percentage of all sales x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s selling a candle holder on her story that is £40.99 and you can get nicer of the exact same in sunken in the dorma range for £14 absolute ripoff

She’s selling a candle holder on her story that is £40.99 and you can get nicer of the exact same in sunken in the dorma range for £14 absolute ripoff
Dunelm I meant haha

• Wow
Screenshot_20190421-002308.png

Can't believe she over charges and has the cheek to use pics straight off the internet! No shame! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190420_220430_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190421_054334_com.android.chrome.jpg

What a con artist. Imagine thinking that this was ok? Guess her new face was paid for by exploiting her 'fans'.

• Wow
I pulled her up on something similar a while ago. She was flogging something for £20+ that you could get on ebay for £1.99 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Talk about an account made to make you and your home inferior. She's a bloody show off at best! And smug as hell.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s getting away with loads to be honest. Everyone’s focusing on Mrs Hinchs misdemeanours (quite rightly!) but pinkpeonyhome is also a total con woman and sneaking under the radar. More shared posts outting all this are needed from all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.