Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe all these products are just the same ones off eBay! Don’t know where I thought they were from but not ones that you can get cheaper anyway! I’d never buy anything she recommends anyway as don’t like her style, mirrored chavy tacky glitter - no thanks! And the over use of the word “luxurious” when it is anything far from it! Can’t believe how much of all her stuff is gifted either! Used to enjoy her cooking videos but she’s too heavy on the adds now! She has a contract with shark as always gets new products and promotes them etc.... shark hoovers come with a tool that removes the hair yet she’s now promoting those roller releasers!? Surely that’s a conflict of interest and shark can’t be happy...seems pretty disrespectful to me, just money grabbing from her xx

She also made a point a few weeks ago when she was banging on about the carpets in the kids bedrooms how she was paying for them and not an ad....then they are put down and all of a sudden they are part gifted/ad 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a while ago when I realised that her home is just filled with tat. Her photographs aren't that great and I just don't understand the attraction in grey, mirrored homes that lack personality
She's the Scottish Mrs Hinch! Ad after ad after ad! Grey EVERYWHERE!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe all these products are just the same ones off eBay! Don’t know where I thought they were from but not ones that you can get cheaper anyway! I’d never buy anything she recommends anyway as don’t like her style, mirrored chavy tacky glitter - no thanks! And the over use of the word “luxurious” when it is anything far from it! Can’t believe how much of all her stuff is gifted either! Used to enjoy her cooking videos but she’s too heavy on the adds now! She has a contract with shark as always gets new products and promotes them etc.... shark hoovers come with a tool that removes the hair yet she’s now promoting those roller releasers!? Surely that’s a conflict of interest and shark can’t be happy...seems pretty disrespectful to me, just money grabbing from her xx

She also made a point a few weeks ago when she was banging on about the carpets in the kids bedrooms how she was paying for them and not an ad....then they are put down and all of a sudden they are part gifted/ad 🙄🙄🙄
She definitely needs some new adjectives your right it is all luxurious or she says i just think its absolutely gorgeous

We should have a quick whip-round and gift her a thesaurus
Oh look at this absolutely gorgeous thesaurus I was kindly gifted from some lovely people its absolutely beautiful a really luxurious piece that would look so stunning on your coffee table and next to your a gorgeous wee trinkets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got the outside of her house lit up like bleeping Christmas. A là beggyhomesweethome

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure how much longer I can handle her crappy staged photos. Her garden looks ridiculous with all those lights on it! What her neighbours must think!

Reactions: 4
I’m gona have to unfollow. I can’t cope with seeing her cluttered garden lit up like Blackpool tower with her necking pink gin every night all through summer. It’s only bleeping April this’ll go on till September!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've unfollowed since seeing how much of a con artist she is! absolutely disgusted

Reactions: 6
I think she’s getting away with loads to be honest. Everyone’s focusing on Mrs Hinchs misdemeanours (quite rightly!) but pinkpeonyhome is also a total con woman and sneaking under the radar. More shared posts outting all this are needed from all of us.
She has been doing it for years, she does not care if she is outed for it. She’s charging £500 a story these days too. Poor Daisy Blue lady for being used to host her cheap tat

Just seen her story’s those lamps are awful and there’s 2 of them they look like full on living room lamps! And what’s with the staged/ styled pics just brings loads of tit out into the garden or wherever that would ever normally be in the garden! why would you have a winter fur throw on a hot day and is it me or could that drinks trolley look any less appealing mmmm warm drinks anyone? Or the lanterns she has in middle usually looking like a total trip hazard 😆

She has been doing it for years, she does not care if she is outed for it. She’s charging £500 a story these days too. Poor Daisy Blue lady for being used to host her cheap tat
I wonder what the split is there wouldn’t be surprised if she’s doing none of the work and getting the bigger cut coz she thinks she can demand that

I’ve not followed her for a long time now but she still pisses me off 😂 she did a competition with shark maybe a year n half ago... it was an allllll day thing n she was revealing the winner at a certain time that was randomally selected let’s say 7pm the winner was gonna be chosen. she Posted the winner with a pic of the woman’s profile n the time on her phones screenshot was something like 10am!!! I messaged her calling her out n she called me a troll basically n wrote a story about people being sore losers😂 such a scam artist it’s untrue. Vile woman

I can't believe the price of the things she's "selling" !! Wow.

Her house reminds me of the caravans/mobile homes that used to be on the "gypsy wedding" type programmes - full of tacky mirrors, crushed velvet and diamantes!! I like a wee bit sparkle but, imagine having a house THAT grey!! It's beyond tacky!

Reactions: 7
Reported, getting so sick of the constant hidden ads. I have no objection to anyone making money online but be upfront and honest. This account is nothing but a constant ad now. She is so full of herself and extremely patronising.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.