Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she advertising a miller home????? When she lives in a persimmon built one? She will literally do absolutely anything to make a quick buck.
Why is she suddenly up hinched arse too? “If you missed our amazing Mrs Hinch then swipe up to watch”

Reactions: 1
Why is she suddenly up hinched arse too? “If you missed our amazing Mrs Hinch then swipe up to watch”
Don’t get me started on Mrs Hinch 🙈 all those chemicals she’s using whilst pregnant 😱 same with pink peony her house will smell beautiful I’m sure but will be so toxic to her young family. She wants to be the next Mrs Hinch. Bet all the mums at school talk about her and her highlighter.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me started on Mrs Hinch 🙈 all those chemicals she’s using whilst pregnant 😱 same with pink peony her house will smell beautiful I’m sure but will be so toxic to her young family. She wants to be the next Mrs Hinch. Bet all the mums at school talk about her and her highlighter.
She is doing more and more ads so maybe she is looking to do this full time now and thinks it will get her more exposure! I wondered if she now had management the same as Mrs Hinch or something

Reactions: 2
Does she work? She really grates on me. She would advertise tit if she got paid for it

Reactions: 2
Does she work? She really grates on me. She would advertise tit if she got paid for it
Not sure if she works but she charges £50 for a story shout out unless you're Mrs hinch cos she just wants to sit with the popular kids.
She's always doing ads from tribe, she will be able to charge what she wants for them too.

Yeah she does well she said she does she said it’s quite sensitive work though so can’t discuss it but it’s dimething completely different to what people would expect although I can’t work out when she actually works haven’t noticed a pattern she’s definitely part time

Yeah she does well she said she does she said it’s quite sensitive work though so can’t discuss it but it’s dimething completely different to what people would expect although I can’t work out when she actually works haven’t noticed a pattern she’s definitely part time
She's always at home or going off to have her nails/lashes done, so I'm not quite sure when she finds the time to work :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Not sure if she works but she charges £50 for a story shout out unless you're Mrs hinch cos she just wants to sit with the popular kids.
She's always doing ads from tribe, she will be able to charge what she wants for them too.
[/QUOTe
£50 seeing as she’s doing a few a day lately she must be making a nice amount each week!
She's always at home or going off to have her nails/lashes done, so I'm not quite sure when she finds the time to work :rolleyes:
Well she’s at home again today by looks of it so who knows, although looks like it’s kids holidays in Scotland so could be why?

She seems to be totally obsessed with calories with a total disregard for nutrients - the only veg she's had all day is a pinch of rocket and a few peas? Tons of white carbs which have nothing good in them.

I just saw Kayleigh no 40 home renovation and realised that pink peony totally ripped her bathroom off. Did anyone else notice

Her whole house is unoriginal. She’s painting her fences- in guess what- grey! 🙄
All these home accounts were better and more unique before they all started getting gifted the same tit, now they’re all cluttered with tat everyone house looks the same!

Reactions: 5
Did I miss the tan marked as ad somewhere? Pretty sure it must be the amount of stories it had and that it was tagged but didn’t notice she’d marked it anywhere?

I used to really like her but she’s completely ruined her account with the constant ads. Whats with the pose when she’s doing stories too... always from the same angle showing one side of her face... whats wrong with the other side??

Reactions: 7
Way too much highlighter, her face just looks like a shiny mess. Another #AD bleep.

Reactions: 8
She’s got a very patronising way about her. She would sell her granny! I’m not sure why so many people follow her as her style is chav with a side of crushed velvet in grey

Love the way she also copied the candle launch party that westholme and soulless did

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see her stories today... lips fillers much? :oops: I guess that means more surface area for her to apply highlighter to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.