Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her and then I became sick of the cooking stories and stories about candles.
I don’t mind a grey house but all her glitter, sparkle and quotes of family are pure tack! The over the top girls birthday party was the last straw for me!

Reactions: 5
How to master a messy bun, even though my hair is not in a messy bun 👀 is she blind lol

Reactions: 3
Spraying all that shite in your bedroom right before bed? I half expected to see the dog get doused with it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my she got gifted a swan mini fridge for the snug and she has only bloody spray painted it baby pink 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her real accent comes out when she’s pissed on her live videos. There’s been a few with her and Shaun and it was total cringe!!

Reactions: 3
That accent makes me want to rip my ears off. She sounds like a Glasgow uni wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s been on here as she’s had the yellow hair sorted out.

Reactions: 4
He put on posh voice Gets right on my tits! Her little perfect life with her orange face

Reactions: 7
They were absolute gold 😄 Mortifying but I couldn’t stop watching. Common as muck.

Reactions: 2
Shes at it again pedalling gadgets with her fake Glasgow uni accent. .she also has the witchy hand with the same colour polish as grinch 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.