Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not as bad as some other Instagramers, I think.. I’m the same kind of skin and hair type as she is and I admit I do like some of her ideas in clothes etc... But almost every single story is about that pissing dog 🙄 I don’t mind the dog but give the posting about it a rest, it’s boring Jen!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what her job is yet

Ive never heard her mention her parents either 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not usually a fan but she did make me laugh with the getting stuck on a farm track 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All week she’s been sharing the posts saying coronavirus is nothing to worry about, more people dies of aids etc
Now she can’t get calpol so is fully on board! Wake up!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She would seriously try and flog cat tit. Constantly calling out bullies yet now advertising bedding by Caprice? Oh, the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow yesterday because she was advertising something else and I just think her timing is wayyyy off. I can’t bear to be advertised to at the mo

Reactions: 4
Today was described as a ‘perfect day’ .... really ?? Could she be anymore insensitive?

Reactions: 5
I remember she kept posting coronavirus was nothing to worry about and more people died of cancer and now she has done a full 360 and changed her mind x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.