Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer don’t grate on me half as much as other instagrammers but my god how much fry light does she put on everything??? She may as well just use some oil? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god, what's with her stories? EVEN HER KID IS SAYING SHES OBSESSED WITH MAKING VIDEOS! Get a life!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
There are far worse than her, don't shoot me but I have a girl crush on her lol. I love how her children adore her, proper love. Yes her home is 90% gifted........And it’s swipe up all the time. But she ain’t t a bad lass.

runs off and hides lol 😂

Who is this idiot? #invited to the dentist. I get invited every 6 months doll, still need to pay for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh it’s
How does she get away with this!? It's daylight robbery. Really annoys me 🤨
I was just thinking that too, how DOES she get away with such a blatant con ? She’s a confidence trickster.

Reactions: 2
Swipe up bleep is pished in her gifted hot tub tonight and the fake glasgow uni accent has gone and talking like a pure ned 🙈

• Haha
And the real accent is out tonight in the hot tub after too many gins 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ, she's a brass isn't she? And definitely had her tits done as well judging by the hot tub shot.

I screen grabbed this the other day and forgot to share it. Look at that stripe down the stupid twit's nose 😂

1EF89ABC-714F-4A67-87A5-EDF76D9EBE99.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More ads today 😴😴😴😴😴
She is boring as duck. If you took away her ads what would she have? Stories of her cooking with 500 stock pots per meal or her sharing this weeks highlighter which if used as she does will make your face viewable from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.