Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she made the “tschhh” sound of how the meat should sound when you put it in the pot..... but when she put the meat in the pot, it didn’t even make the sound 😂😂 “oh, I don’t think I had the heat high enough” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh my god - how does she lay her bouffanted head on the (#gifted) pillow at night knowing she's taking money from people's products for this utter tat. I'd not be able to live with myself.

You can hear her in the background in one of the videos “wanna git a photeeeeeeee” mortified at her how rough she sounds

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the IGTV video? Oh my bleeping days, who does this dumpling think she is? Head tilting and pouring away at the camera like a 19 year old 😂

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the IGTV video? Oh my bleeping days, who does this dumpling think she is? Head tilting and pouring away at the camera like a 19 year old 😂
I cringed soooo bad when I seen it 😂 she’s trying to hard. No one wants hair like yours Jennifer, and as for make up tips 🤣 I want to look like I’ve lost a fight with a highlighter
She’s copying everything Nikki at Westholmeinteriors does.

What a dick, she’s now asking for recommendations for a puppy for sale as close to Christmas. It absolutely infuriated me, dogs are not a Christmas toy 😩

She's selling stuff on facebook marketplace - the treadmill, chair from her beauty room, Julian Charles mattress topper.....wonder if any of it was originally gifted to her!!

Reactions: 2
She's selling stuff on facebook marketplace - the treadmill, chair from her beauty room, Julian Charles mattress topper.....wonder if any of it was originally gifted to her!!
Absolutely! She only posted about that gifted mattress topper about 4 days ago 😂

Seriously- these 'cookalongs' - could they be any more basic??? She'll be explaining cheese on toast next week.
Nigella she is most definitely NOT

Reactions: 3
Yes the matress topper was recently gifted.
Surely julian Charles should be made aware of this and they could actually gift to someone who needs and appreciate it.

How can I find the facebook post to message them

Another gifted stay at Stobo Castle 🙄so lovely there it puts me off going now there giving freebies too her again. I don't get why they need her to promote it it's so nice this time of year, if you guys are struggling do an itison deal not an annoying "influencer"

Reactions: 8
I am crying! She is not wearing foam wedge flip flops down to dinner at Stobo Castle. Please tell me she’s not.

And why is she prancing about like a prize dick in the grounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.