Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half her stalk looks like it comes from b&m. Her house also looks like b&m and home bargains spewed up in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New candle is a fresh linen scent - ground-breaking 🙄
So much sparkly, tacky tat, straight from eBay no doubt.

I thought those massive tacky diamonds were just for the photo - didn't realise they were part of her glamourous new range! Good Lord! I am genuinely gobsmacked, its like something a 5 year old would choose.

Last edited:
No sign of AD anywhere. Her stuff is tacky overpriced shite from eBay or alibaba. She’s trying too hard to be like Nikki (westholmeinteriors) and fails miserably.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes trying so hard to sound polite with that obnoxious fake voice but keeps saying "braN new" instead of branD new 🤣 Theres supposed to be a D in that word jen, you know D for diamonds, like the big fake monstrosities on your coffee table 🙄

• Haha
I have never seen anything as tacky as that new range! Good god it’s horrendous.

People won’t buy that tat will they ? Looks like stuff from the range but 3 times the price

I've got a "bran" new word for you Jen - atomiser. You're welcome. Use it next time you decide to subject your followers to your lower than low rent QVC channel live from your living room.

And, providing you still have your retinas after being blinded by those god awful "diamonds", if you buy any of that overpriced, tacky SHITE then you need your bleeping bumps feeling.

Her taste is actually offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is all that shite in her garden and all this candles tacky as. Also moaning her engagement it low 🙄

Yeah, complaining that Instagram wants her to pay to boost her engagement sounds a tad hollow coming from someone who makes £500 an Insta story for adverting any old bollocks and has managed to fill (and carpet) a whole house (and garden) with gifted tat.

Think you've done pretty well out of Insta Jen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah, complaining that Instagram wants her to pay to boost their engagement sounds a tad hollow coming from someone who makes £500 an Insta story for adverting any old bollocks and has managed to fill (and carpet) a whole house (and garden) with gifted tat.

Think you've done pretty well out of Insta Jen.
Materialistic, grabby twit that she is.

Shame nobody’s gifted her toner for that bleeping hair of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She wears WAY too much highlighter. I thought the desired effect was a subtle glow in certain places however, Jen slaps a bleeping truckload everywhere on her face every day.

Lay of the gin Jen!

‘My downstairs WC 🐷🐷

She lights a candle and has a reed diffuser together in the downstairs toilet. Hen you’re guest will be lucky if they make it out of the toilet with their lungs still in tact after breathing in your tacky pearlescent scents hun. Ever heard of less is more?

Reactions: 3
Lay of the gin Jen!

‘My downstairs WC 🐷🐷

She lights a candle and has a reed diffuser together in the downstairs toilet. Hen you’re guest will be lucky if they make it out of the toilet with their lungs still in tact after breathing in your tacky pearlescent scents hun. Ever heard of less is more?
There’s just so much tat and scented tit everywhere. Probably be at that headachey level of a perfume counter.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.