PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely used to really like Jen and her account. I cant remember when it went wrong lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely used to really like Jen and her account. I cant remember when it went wrong lol.
i did too, but I think it’s the same with all these instahuns, they start believing their own hype. They gIve their day job, up the number advertisements and collabs - the greed takes hold

Reactions: 12
Self obsessed, pathetic, strange strange strange WRONG behaviour. The sad music and everything? bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 9
The sister sounds like a really interesting person who would have good stories to tell. How she’s related to someone who eye fucks herself 24/7 and thinks drinking gin is a personality trait i’ll never know.

Reactions: 7
Trying to talk her sister out of a colourful carpet? Does she realise people can do however the duck they wish and not everyone wants a grey sparkly b&m kitted out house.

It made me so sad when she said look at the state of Leo’s desk because he had drawings pinned up and crayons. My little one is always doing arts and crafts, my fridge would send her stupid arse into overdrive. Honestly she rips me a new one!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.