PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying her style😂😂she has no style. House is full of cheap chavvy tat that doesn’t flow

Reactions: 10
She's another bleep, one of the worst mind you. Harping on about trolls meanwhile slagging off everybody else, including her sister's taste in decor!

Fit her better to take a long look in the mirror (unfiltered) if she remembers how to, instead of eye bleeping herself constantly.

She's an embarrassing fanny baws, end of. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering her taste is in her mahogany arse she is not in a position to slag her sisters taste. Its creative and colourful and no doubt her sister works hard for it all, the complete opposite of her.
Embarrassing fanny baws featuring a baw face and the rest😂

Reactions: 6
Yet we are the haters/jealous trolls. Wonder how her friend Andy is getting on.

Reactions: 8
Nobody:
Jen: Hey my dear friend I’m so devastated (for me) that your beautiful dog died, instead of me privately thinking how lucky I am I to still have my dog here’s hundreds of Rosie spam for you, all week. I’m so sorry for our loss.

bleeping insensitive bleep.

Reactions: 13
Nobody:
Jen: Hey my dear friend I’m so devastated (for me) that your beautiful dog died, instead of me privately thinking how lucky I am I to still have my dog here’s hundreds of Rosie spam for you, all week. I’m so sorry for our loss.

bleeping insensitive bleep.
I swear to duck she's angling for a professional grief wailer position.... you know, turn up at a funeral to cry and whail over somebody you didn't know and get paid for it. Embarrassing lack of content bleep.

Oh and while she's at it ....look at my full of life pampered little bleep and yours is dead...insensitive utter fucken yellow headed bleep.

Reactions: 10
How insensitive is she. It is sickening. Just been to see my devastated friend who's dog was killed by a car...but here is my dog for multiple stories. There's something wrong in her head..seriously.

Reactions: 11
Read on another thread that ginnifer said she is gonna sue Helen (admin) like seriously, how’s that gonna hold up in court “wellll they called me custard heed and said my clothes were too small and my house was too tacky and their mummy was better than my mummy!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Read on another thread that ginnifer said she is gonna sue Helen (admin) like seriously, how’s that gonna hold up in court “wellll they called me custard heed and said my clothes were too small and my house was too tacky and their mummy was better than my mummy!!”
She hasn't got enough money to sue any bleep unless the Scottish Judiciary System start gifting the embarrassing bleep! 🤣

All threatening tactics and for why? It's because you give us cause to comment and have an opinion on all you make public for freebies Ginnyeyefuckyourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How funny would it be if she went Live?

Woman is a complete autumnal bellend. Must be a neighbour or two on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sue Helen😂for what? Idle threats once again. Big Ginny is raging that she cant control the narrative on here, what a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On his video last Friday he named the wrong woman, Jennifer commented saying she’d googled the woman and there were loads of pictures of her online. Andy Malone has now apologised and donated £1k to the charity this woman works with. Will all the influencers who were enjoying the public bashing of this innocent woman do the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs 🤢 nobody but nobody loves custardhead like custardhead herself.....fucken laughing stock she has become.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.