PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Psycho Ginny trying her hardest to silence opinions on her. No one can be traced on here so if you dont like what you read then GTF🙌🏼
Threatening that girls place of work and home😂😂😂😂😂😂who are you?

Reactions: 13
These influencers are sailing very close to the wind and should be careful. Some of the activity and posts trying to identify people are bordering on doxxing which is illegal. Most of them have fake accounts on here as we know from previous comments, identifying peoples jobs etc if I'm sure the 'terrorist tracking software' can track those accounts down too.

Look what happened to Clemmie Hooper 'Mother of Daughters'

Clearly these folk sending direct threatening and nasty messages have problems that need the appropriate help. Calling them out in this fashion is disgusting. I sincerely hope that the poor girl she is naming and shaming has support and doesn't do anything silly as Jennifer will be accountable. Using her platform in this way is no better than a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
These influencers are sailing very close to the wind and should be careful. Some of the activity and posts trying to identify people are bordering on doxxing which is illegal. Most of them have fake accounts on here as we know from previous comments, identifying peoples jobs etc if I'm sure the 'terrorist tracking software' can track those accounts down too.

Look what happened to Clemmie Hooper 'Mother of Daughters'

Clearly these folk sending direct threatening and nasty messages have problems that need the appropriate help. Calling them out in this fashion is disgusting. I sincerely hope that the poor girl she is naming and shaming has support and doesn't do anything silly as Jennifer will be accountable. Using her platform in this way is no better than a troll.
Who’s Clemmie Hooper? I was thinking the same thing, not agreeing with her sending direct messages or anything but just imagine this girl lost her job and hurt herself as a result. Jennifer isn’t the only one “outing” people but they really need to ask themselves if it’s worth it? Does someone losing their job if they have children to feed at home really give influencers the moral high ground?

Reactions: 8
She was a well known mumfluencer with a big following who set up fake tattle accounts to hide her identity and make comments. Google the story.

Reactions: 5
She was a well known mumfluencer with a big following who set up fake tattle accounts to hide her identity and make comments. Google the story.
Sorry I did just that after I posted. Madness how her whole life unravelled because she didn’t like what she read about herself on Tattle.

Reactions: 2
It’s when she was saying I will find you, I will find your employers and where you stay🤚🏼That is threatening behaviour. You will do duck all dear apart from sit behind your phone thinking you are the BIG I AM when in reality your a wee fanny that clearly needs help.
I am sure this is not the first person to message psycho ginny, have we heard her outing any others? NO so never mind giving idle threats that will end up backfiring on YOU.
I hope that girl does have a good support network and can get back to some sort of normality.

Reactions: 16
She was almost applauding the power of her followers for hunting the girl down and getting info on her. Very dangerous. As you say this could backfire on her massively.

Do you like our new picture? Asked Admin to very kindly do that for us :) Since Ginnifer so obsessed with names to faces lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know she was saying her followers don’t miss a thing and got employers and home address for this girl, disgusting behaviour. Sitting in her gifted caravan feeling very superior, not so superior now eh? I don’t condone sending DM’s to an individual but again this could of and should have been dealt with differently.
I often wonder if Ginny has previously sent DM’s to individuals and this has had little or no effect so decides to follow the trend and out them🤚🏼As previously stated “who are you” a nobody in life that free loads their way through life choosing to monetise their private life. Enough said.

I wonder if all the companies she collabs with or does PR for really know what kind of low life she is, don’t think so!!!!!!

Is she seriously taking credit for getting that caravan park more followers? I have never seen a more self-obsessed excuse of a human in all my days!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This message😡 What a horrible nasty piece of work, involving and using your followers and I use that term loosely then thanking them for all the support messages they sent her.
I think she needs help, this is clearly bot normal behaviou?

It was only last week she made assumptions about my account saying I had cahoots with hereforthebants and was chatting to myself on two accounts😂😂😂Now that’s ludicrous.

Attachments

Now she wants to HELP others by sharing their rude/aggressive experiences they have encountered when parking in disabled bays.
Struggling for content and clearly trying to divert attention from her bullying that poor girl.
Rant over😂for tonight only😂

Reactions: 7
Yip 100%. Mega stories about parking bays to distract from that awful post. 'I know where you live and work' intimidation and threatening words. And what is she going to do with that information exactly? Why say that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Didn't think she could disgust me further....I was wrong! She's a disgusting person who seems to think she has the ability of Tony Soprano and Liam Neeson combined!

She might get close looks wise if she keeps on with those eyebrows and plumping up her face!

Fucken idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole weekend shes been acting like a complete bleeping weirdo. All high and mighty about the caravan not being a caravan (a gorgeous one!) the troll threats the caravan owner followers and now trying to act like a politician wanting to make a change for Glasgow’s disabled? Guarantee shes hinting for a blue badge and would bloody take it if offered. Absolute LAUGHING STOCK. School run must be a brilliant laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole weekend shes been acting like a complete bleeping weirdo. All high and mighty about the caravan not being a caravan (a gorgeous one!) the troll threats the caravan owner followers and now trying to act like a politician wanting to make a change for Glasgow’s disabled? Guarantee shes hinting for a blue badge and would bloody take it if offered. Absolute LAUGHING STOCK. School run must be a brilliant laugh.
What kind of quality holiday time does she actually have with her kids if she has time for all that sitting in a caravan.

Reactions: 3
She said it was a weekend for “exploring”😂Playing bingo twice and taking the dog a walk and watching peaky blinders is not my idea of “exploring”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.