PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it is a caravan. It’s a static caravan. In a caravan park. Couldn’t be more of a caravan if it tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big dumb arse strikes again😂that is a caravan and certainly not a lodge.
Begging tramps🙌🏼

Hows that anti terrorism software working out for your now deleted defective detechtive now Gin Chins?
Then sharing another new page to follow😂😂piss off😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Killing myself here 😂 it is 110% a caravan, she must think caravan holidays are beneath her 😂

@Bee Sting don’t be replying to me, I see the mahogany munter doesn’t like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Bee Sting don’t be replying to me, I see the mahogany munter doesn’t like that 😂
[/QUOTE]
😂😂I believe thats why we have a “quote” facility on here so we can interact with others😂.
Mahogany munter & Co can do one. They appear regularly on every thread, it’s not as if they’re noticeable😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure all the families in her video last night really appreciate being filmed for 151k people 😡

Reactions: 10
So shes now calling out girls but not sharing the message? Big of you Ginny

She has to jump on the band wagon, they are all doing it at the moment.
Very embarrassing to say she will find that girls employers?
What about the accounts she makes on here or does that not count🤔

Imagine having such an empty life that strangers having opinions on you was your biggest problem.

Omg she thinks shes Liam Neeson with her ‘I will find you’ 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
They way these insta knobs are going on and on about trolls lately makes them come across really unhinged. All this 'I know where you live and work' kinda creepy. It's really bothering them, they should get off insta. Oh no, no freebies then. Its not trolling, it's a gossip site for the millionth time. You don't like people not blowing smoke up your arse, get over it and don't read it. Its not trolling when you seek it out. You don't mind everyone having an opinion about you when sending you freebies left, right and centre. Works both ways. You can't , and never will stop people having an opinion on you while you parade your life online. Get a grip. Oh, and all this 'troll busters' makes me howl 🤣🤣🤣 cringing inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Gin is getting desperate to grow her account- she hasn’t grown in years and been stuck on 150k. They ALL cry troll when they want to increase their numbers.
And this troll buster guy is absolutely unhinged, he pretended to fly to LA as Netflix wanted to film a documentary about him, but was swiftly caught out on his lies and then pretended that it was all a deliberate hoax. Off his rocker!!

Reactions: 16
So she knows the girls employer. So what will she do, contact the employer who I doubt will be interested in messages sent x

Reactions: 8
Honestly if she called my boss he would tell her to duck off and to grow up! And then i would call the police and get her done for stalking and harassment

Reactions: 17
That was the final straw for me, I’ve unfollowed her. I’ll miss watching her add a stock cube and Worcestershire sauce to every dish but I think I’ll eventually learn how to live again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What she's doing is dangerous for herself. She has no way to match up someone from a forum IRL unless they admit to it. Anyone could sign up here and post a photoshopped image to pretend they accidentally doxxed themselves to target someone. It's probably all bluster for attention, but if she's really doing that then the moo needs to be done for harassment.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how you can be found out on here 🤷‍♀️ maybe I’m being naive. The “detechtive “ seems a bit of a fruit loop

• Haha
You can't be tracked. They made it up to scare and threaten people into silence. Not sure how to link but admin did a post on it

I don’t watch her stories that often but I did see them yesterday. I think she said the girl messaged her directly?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.