PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again using peoples misfortune for content to take away the attention she has brought on herself for being the vile person she is, outing that girl and then threatning her with her own information! So smug on the stories aswell as if she had done the world a favour, a new low even by her standards! She puts the details out there so that the brainwashed percentage of her followers will now do to this girl what she claims has been done to her. Typical shitebag behaviour Ginnifer, set up the bullets and get everyone else to fire them for you 😡 she needs to have a word with herself.

Reactions: 8
She sat on her ample arse watching Peaky Blinders in front of an electric fire same as at home.

Granted, she played a couple of games of bingo. Other than that nothing different, she stuffed her face and Shawny got a gub full of Marshmallows, so again nothing different from Chez Peony house.

All for free of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear shes not well with the constant posts about people with cancer.

Jennifer in all seriousness the way you carry on isn’t healthy or normal it’s quite disturbing.

If you genuinely want to help fight cancer you can share information but stop sharing stories about strangers and stop making friends with people online just because they are ill. That isnt right and I can’t understand why your nearest aren’t pointing that out to you.

Get it sorted, its not right.

Reactions: 6
I used to not mind her but have gone off her lately. The snide comments about the caravan and now the strange obsession with anyone who's ill or has died recently is just not right

Reactions: 7
Her content has gone completely erratic. Bingo pens, lodge posts, inciting hate, displaying cocktail glasses, a disability parking crusade, cancer sufferer, Peaky blinders and a styling a marble bedside display all in a few hours.

Again using peoples misfortune for content to take away the attention she has brought on herself for being the vile person she is, outing that girl and then threatning her with her own information! So smug on the stories aswell as if she had done the world a favour, a new low even by her standards! She puts the details out there so that the brainwashed percentage of her followers will now do to this girl what she claims has been done to her. Typical shitebag behaviour Ginnifer, set up the bullets and get everyone else to fire them for you 😡 she needs to have a word with herself.
Exactly this doesn’t make her look any better if anything makes her look worse. Imagine having say 151k people giving that girl grief because gin shared her profile.

Reactions: 4
Her behaviour over the past few days has been erratic. It is not healthy for an individual to act in this way.
Over the weekend she mentioned the dog had separation anxiety? The dog is 2+ years old and I have never heard her mention it before so is this bullshit and all in her head and is it not like any dog would do and look out for their family member coming back and that seemed to be all it was. I may be wrong.
It won’t help that she is with that dog 24/7 either.
Weeks ago she made reference to working on something behind the scenes yet not mentioned it again, is that because Rosie had her pups and we all knew that anyway.

Reactions: 8
She is obsessed with Instagram and it’s making her manic. She strikes me as someone who is struggling a bit as I think deep down she is a good person. She has just gotten herself tangled in her online persona which is why nothing is fluid on her page. She should probably step back from the internet for a while because it’s clearly not doing any favours for her. But she won’t cos then she won’t be gifted plastic tat to feed her ego

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now shes going to free Britney.

Oh ffs 🙈 she's deffo gave up her day job. We'll see her advertising for Anderson and Maguire next!

I can hear her now. "Step right up, step right up, get yer funeral package here".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grief Tourist strikes again with “our kelly”
I will have to fast track that referral for Leverndale.

• Haha
I noticed she has posted comments supporting Andy Malone’s Instagram video last night “outing” the owner of Tattle. They don’t even know if it’s the right person? If I was an influencer right now I’d be getting as far away from it as I could. Wouldn’t like to be involved in the fall out if he’s publicly named someone with no evidence.

Reactions: 11
The fake, sorry “inspired” perfumes are utter tit. It is the same as FM fragrances lasts all of 5 minutes but mahogany munter would sell her maw if she could😂

Oh my god she’s getting her perfectly nothing wrong only just decorated living room panelled!!
Is there nothing this woman won’t stop at for freebies! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
l
Oh my god she’s getting her perfectly nothing wrong only just decorated living room panelled!!
Is there nothing this woman won’t stop at for freebies! 😡
All the insta dickheads like to keep up with the panelling trend at no cost to them obviously.
Very sad, shallow empty lives they lead

Reactions: 7
Can only imagine the laugh other Mums at her kids school have about her stories.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely don’t get the trend for panelling a new build ??
Vile isn’t it! 🤮 her living looked nice back in 2018 before she has that vile fire place monstrosity fitted and she said she’d never get her wallpaper changed(if she could be laura Ashley josette wallpaper and all that) oh wait fast forward and it’s all free she bleeping grabs it as fast as she can say gin and macaroni cheese!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.