PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your the one saying Jackie is every member on this thread so aye keep in yer ain lane ...interlopers stand out like a sore thumb trying to derail the thread
Loving the bespoke Marioisms hen. Chantin youse oan fae the rooftops and so forth mwah šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Your the one saying Jackie is every member on this thread so aye keep in yer ain lane ...interlopers stand out like a sore thumb trying to derail the thread
My post did not say that, read it over again. I am not derailing this thread, Jackie was merely mentioned as I was catching up on comments and that was all I was seeing.
So aye hen there ye go back in my own lane, beep beep

Reactions: 1
On a side note I absolutely hate when folk write in Scottish slangā€¦ always makes me think of The Scheme. And I say this as a Glaswegian. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On a side note I absolutely hate when folk write in Scottish slangā€¦ always makes me think of The Scheme. And I say this as a Glaswegian. :LOL:
Itā€™s based on another thread. Basically a piss take of Cleaning with Mario and how he speaks.
you will hate his thread šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few of us float between the same threads and have a bit of banter hen so aye tattie hearts, you best not watch cleaning with mario or your IBS will be thru the flairs šŸ„”šŸ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s based on another thread. Basically a piss take of Cleaning with Mario and how he speaks.
you will hate his thread šŸ¤£
A few of us float between the same threads and have a bit of banter hen so aye tattie hearts, you best not watch cleaning with mario or your IBS will be thru the flairs šŸ„”šŸ’™
Now youā€™ve said it I can absolutely hear it. Iā€™ve met him a few times socially so know the accent well.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone notice that she stays at home a lot? I know she takes the dog out etc but getting food shopping delivered, always content shot at home, never seems to be out but has ā€œpalsā€ over to hers a lotā€¦.šŸ¤” whatā€™s the deal with that?
Probably thinks shes too Insta famous and doesnā€™t want to do autographs photos etc. Jen youā€™re a fanny xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ginnifer always comes to her thread has done in the past she canā€™t help it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a normally quiet thread this sure hasnā€™t went wild šŸ¤£ Jen & her dodgy cop neighbour getting fly digs in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a normally quiet thread this sure hasnā€™t went wild šŸ¤£ Jen & her dodgy cop neighbour getting fly digs in!
I just lurrve it guyzz I'm sure the dodgy cop is not the only disgruntled neighbour with custard and razor heed...so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just lurrve it guyzz I'm sure the dodgy cop is not the only disgruntled neighbour with custard and razor heed...so aye
Remember when she put up that razor nut was told he looked like Steven Gerard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that was comedy gold at itā€™s finest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the neighbour still on here? Iā€™ll give you a tenner to go stick a needle in the balloons on the front door monstrosity šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we see that big bird ginnifer has unfollowed throll buster himself, andy malone. After weeks upon weeks of fan girling him, riling everyone up for some war to take down tattle. And now sheā€™s quietly unfollowed him šŸ™ŠšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It most likely is. She will do anything for money. Breeding and selling mongrels for 1500k+ can be added to her CVšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.