PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the first comment on one of the videos and It would appear a few of us from here have had a mention, myself included 😂 i can confirm I'm not Jackie 😂 what I do find strange though is tealover123, ie Jackie would set up a tattle profile one day and that very same day or the day after a tiktok page drops here exposing herself? 🤔 I smell a rat, the last time I looked this was a thread about Ginnifer not the nut job neighbour 😂

Reactions: 5
Why can’t these people just put their decorations up and not have the plaster it all over socials for people to see? Who actually gives a duck! Who actually cares about what house people live in? What they have bought on their latest shopping/cleaning haul, what their new extension looks like or back garden? I can’t wait for this friggin influencing all show shite to go out of fashion!

Reactions: 13
Whatever the back story, the woman whacking the car door off the vehicle in the Tik Tok videos is shocking! I’d be totally pissed off if my neighbour did that.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t these people just put their decorations up and not have the plaster it all over socials for people to see? Who actually gives a duck! Who actually cares about what house people live in? What they have bought on their latest shopping/cleaning haul, what their new extension looks like or back garden? I can’t wait for this friggin influencing all show shite to go out of fashion!
They love to show off what they have been gifted mean while putting their full private life on socials and at risk.
They come on here and get rattled with tattle😂.

Reactions: 6
Jen and Shaun are 2 of the worst people that have ever walked this earth, their time is coming and anyone who associates themselves with them are as bad. How they have gotten away with what they have for so long is a mystery, their time is up

Jen and Shaun are 2 of the worst people that have ever walked this earth, their time is coming and anyone who associates themselves with them are as bad. How they have gotten away with what they have for so long is a mystery, their time is up
Don't hold back will you ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg don’t leave us waiting like this!! Spill

They are cowards and bullies of the worst kind, for years they have gotten away with murder. I can tell you for a fact that they are despised by almost everyone who knows who they are in real life. They have a couple of thick as duck fake pals who have been taken in by 2 crackpots but that's the sum total of what they have in real life... ⏳ is up soon. For anyone who has anything to do with them you are also complicit in the harm they have caused for years and shame on you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are cowards and bullies of the worst kind, for years they have gotten away with murder. I can tell you for a fact that they are despised by almost everyone who knows who they are in real life. They have a couple of thick as duck fake pals who have been taken in by 2 crackpots but that's the sum total of what they have in real life... ⏳ is up soon. For anyone who has anything to do with them you are also complicit in the harm they have caused for years and shame on you
We need some more ☕ ma luvlee in custard heed and razor heed please ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! Yeah we need more tea, “gotten away with murder” come on need details
Please.
Who did they bully? 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 4
Hi Jen lol lol lol lol
I’m not Jen, I just asked for more information on the intel you have? You must know her personally so just wanting some actual facts……. So not going to respond with actual facts? No spilled ☕☕☕☕ here

i mean your username is I know the truth about Jen - but haven’t given us anything new to get stuck into. I call bs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone notice that she stays at home a lot? I know she takes the dog out etc but getting food shopping delivered, always content shot at home, never seems to be out but has “pals” over to hers a lot….🤔 what’s the deal with that?

Reactions: 10
Me too, wtf 😳 is it all for real?! So the jist is that Jackie is their neighbour who has several issues with them and scratches/hits the van? Which has all been recorded and passed to police? And she works for the police?! 🤪🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not Jen, I just asked for more information on the intel you have? You must know her personally so just wanting some actual facts……. So not going to respond with actual facts? No spilled ☕☕☕☕ here

i mean your username is I know the truth about Jen - but haven’t given us anything new to get stuck into. I call bs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
JEN you really are a FANNY. Your time is coming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.