PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts about keanu reeves being caring instead of materialistic... followed by ‘but look how pretty my dining room is’. She’s not all there is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Posts about keanu reeves being caring instead of materialistic... followed by ‘but look how pretty my dining room is’. She’s not all there is she?
THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING!
Shows exactly what she is like?!
What age is she? I find it odd she's watching a elle darby vlog as I'm the same age as elle but I can't watch her... but she's very similar as in materialistic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
OMG. Cringing for her. WTF was that extra long video of her making a bacon roll all about? And tonights stories about the doorman 🤦🏻‍♀️ Second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ can you imagine state of it in Miller and Carter eating their meal?!! 😡🤢
Jen was hammered before that food.
God help the staff serving them and other customers..enjoying a nice meal! 🥴

And bingo tomorrow of a Maccie Ds being ordered in.....and day snuggled with Rooooooosie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Razor heed and custard heed doing shots ...chavtastic
@Doodlebug71 - you know we adore you on the Marion thread but you are doing the lords work on here also so aye ❤ Thanks everyone for the heads up re pissed slurry Ginnifer. I have just listened to the tale of the leftover steak for the dog, and seen them doing shots 🤣🤣 Stay Classy Ginnifer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute state tonight. I accidentally refollowed the whaloper a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how much I loved her and Sean and their date nights. Nae masks in taxi, food all over the table in M&C, driver you’re driving too fast and the steak story have made my day and it’s only 5.30am 🤣 absolute state

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ can you imagine state of it in Miller and Carter eating their meal?!! 😡🤢
Jen was hammered before that food.
God help the staff serving them and other customers..enjoying a nice meal! 🥴

And bingo tomorrow of a Maccie Ds being ordered in.....and day snuggled with Rooooooosie 🤣
Think she had the maccies on the way home too 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her husband looks and sounds like he works hard and they get some child free time together to go for dinner and drinks and she spends time on Instagram and talking to him while on it. The way she was shouting to him in the taxi Sean how much steak did we leave

no mask on in the taxi but she loves telling us she sticks to the rules and the way she spoke to that taxi driver. I would have kicked her out

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.