PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JEN you really are a FANNY. Your time is coming
I think the same has been asked by a few people. You can’t come on, say what you did and not expect people to ask for more information.
If all you have to add is that someone is Jen, then maybe don’t kid on you have piping hot tea and expect no one to ask you to spill it fs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Get yourself on tik tok
Search
Jackie.O’Neil.trans.police
🍿
I've just watched. Wtf is this their actual house and neighbour? If so can only be them thats taken videos. This is unreal. Def not the impression you get from our favourite instahun about her perfect life. Is this her husband's van?

Reactions: 5
I think the same has been asked by a few people. You can’t come on, say what you did and not expect people to ask for more information.
If all you have to add is that someone is Jen, then maybe don’t kid on you have piping hot tea and expect no one to ask you to spill it fs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seems like the tea was freezing cold🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The illiterate candle stories😂 “So I kinda like do this and then I kinda oop, here we go come on now, I kinda light it a couple of times”
Woodwick candles are nothing new.
Gem’s won a watch with you head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too, wtf 😳 is it all for real?! So the jist is that Jackie is their neighbour who has several issues with them and scratches/hits the van? Which has all been recorded and passed to police? And she works for the police?! 🤪🤯
Yeah the copper next door has been scratching/ hitting the car/van and looks like she is getting charged for it, looks like a dash cam it’s been filmed on. Makes sense she is on here also then if she doesn’t like Jen that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would love to hear the neighbours side of the story not saying what she is doing is right but she's maybe been driven to it x

Reactions: 9
Would love to hear the neighbours side of the story not saying what she is doing is right but she's maybe been driven to it x
She is on here lol, she was saying her and Shaawwn were the worst people ever on the planet and when we ask her what they had done she didn’t reply and logged out of that account lol, looks like she has a few accounts on here according to that tik tok so unsure why she doesn’t spill……🤔

I seen the videos and would be extremely annoyed if that was my neighbour but we are only seeing/hearing one side?
Why are there videos in her dressing gown, surely that is an invasion of privacy and is disturbing behaviour

Reactions: 7
She is on here lol, she was saying her and Shaawwn were the worst people ever on the planet and when we ask her what they had done she didn’t reply and logged out of that account lol, looks like she has a few accounts on here according to that tik tok so unsure why she doesn’t spill……🤔
Is it bad that when I read this it actually sounded like Ginifer in videos when she’s talking 🤔

• Haha
Are there rules relating to commenting on threads? Good observations, so aye hen.
All the best.
Your the one saying Jackie is every member on this thread so aye keep in yer ain lane ...interlopers stand out like a sore thumb trying to derail the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.