PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FCF91504-3770-4D91-833B-0238128CFD85.jpeg
Whats with the bricks on the right? Pretty sure walls are supposed to be flat 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The shoddy state of most new builds these days.
That’s what I thought. My house is nearly 150 years old so a bit wobbly & the odd crack but we’ll all be wobbly & cracking when we’re old 😂 My walls are flat though 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pro tip - when you take a screen shot of your photos folder make sure you don’t upload forgetting we can see ur previous screen shots which are are her stories at the bottom- a few of Jens husband zoomed in……. Which looked like you edited them to add hearts to his face 🤣💞
Wtaf is going on?? 🤣🤣
What’s going on ha.
🤣🤣 the original screen she put up had loads of wee red dots ( yeah maybe love hearts)
The screen shots weren’t even going to be posted on here so maybe indeed keeping for some alone time 💞
Is it like when back in school she slags him off on here but gets off to pictures of him behind closed doors 👀🤣😲

How many grey beds does a dog need 🙄
We’ll mine has 4 but that’s cos she’s a princess who likes sleeping all over the house and my house isn’t a sea of grey! My dog is black so the hairs show less on a grey bed😂😂

Reactions: 1
I heard last night jen was talk of the place in the local pub 😮😮

Did she not post few days ago I will protect my kids but she then posts her son all over her account sharing to world pictures of him 🤔🤔🤔.

Think this women needs to consider most what she says then does do not match .
Hopefully she will get help she needs 🥼

I heard last night jen was talk of the place in the local pub 😮😮

Did she not post few days ago I will protect my kids but she then posts her son all over her account sharing to world pictures of him 🤔🤔🤔.

Think this women needs to consider most what she says then does do not match .
Hopefully she will get help she needs 🥼
Tell me more, what were they saying about her?

Reactions: 3
Tell me more, what were they saying about her?
I wouldn’t bother asking, this person will probably be her neighbour Jackie 🤣 she posted only 1 other msg back in April the same stuff and never answered when everyone asked for more details but just said Jen made lies up about her neighbour……. But I think we all know now the truth via Tik Tok about the mad copper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I mishearing or does she say she's just had her hair done, then says her hair is so greasy, then posts how fab her hairdresser is?? I'm no confused 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.